I hate to say it...

Discussion in '2006 Brabus CL 600 T13' started by Archaeopteryx, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ...but this thing looks really really great. If I were rich, I'd definitely take one for a spin and see if I liked the way it drove. I'm a BMW fanboy, but this thing just looks so damn great, especially from the rear. I don't know if I'd take this or the M6, but probably the 6 because it'll drive better than this will.

Still... Great job Mercedes/Brabus.

2. These cars would be much nicer if they could reverse the power and torque numbers. If you can't even use the full power of your engine there is no reason for it to be making those numbers to begin with. Instead of having 950 lbs of torque and 730 horsepower, if this thing was making 730 lbs of torque and 950 horsepower there wouldn't be any area of acceleration that wouldn't be improved.

3. this thing must haul ass...built for the autobahn

4. No doubt the M6 will handle better. This is more like a superfast luxury coup�-it's bigger and heavier.

5. And that torque figure is just too incredible.

6. this would kill the M6. this over M6 any day

7. Nobody said this was a track car.

8. This car is in a separate class. It is essentially a two door S-Class. Nearly a thousand ft lbs torque! It doesn't get much better than this in a street car.

9. "These cars would be much nicer if they could reverse the power and torque numbers. If you can't even use the full power of your engine there is no reason for it to be making those numbers to begin with. Instead of having 950 lbs of torque and 730 horsepower, if this thing was making 730 lbs of torque and 950 horsepower there wouldn't be any area of acceleration that wouldn't be improved."

Trying to make a Ferrari out of this???

10. em this or the brabus rocket prsally i like the rocket more

11. How exactly is 1000 pounds of torque usefull in a street car? Burnout are nice yes, but 500-700 would be plenty to make sure you never had traction. Unless of course you like to do 120 MPH burnouts, then I guess 1000 ftlb would be ok.

12. 120 mph burnouts.... id totally do that, just to show off lol

13. The 0-60 time indicates that traction is not a huge problem.

14. however many torques it may have this rules
    wats ahead of this in speed
    and anyway the whole point of supercars on the road is pointless anyway as you cant use all the power in one of them

15. BMW - Bring Mechanics With.Because seriosly, BMW is just a waist. Usually I see a BMW standing on the highway with a open hood and a guy scratching his head.Well, at least a Mercedes NEVER does that.I really love this car.Its got class!