I Have Had It......

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by Sluggo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. why do all you people brag about cars you don't even own and have nothin to do with. It is stupid. For example. The 1986 Lotus Turbo, the guy says his somebodies friend owns one. WHO CARES. I don't give a shit. I have a couple of rich relatives but WHO CARES. It is time for me to brag. One of my uncles is Joe Houssian CEO of intrawest corp. His company owns a couple(12) mountains. He has 2 Ferrari F40's,
    A lotus, and he also has a viper. If you ever see the globe and mail news paper there is a wright up on him In the Nov 13 or 14 paper.
    So enough of this shit and I am curious what Impreza will Say about this letter.

2. Re: I Have Had It......

am i the impreza one u're talking of?

well if so , who cares. if u have something noteworthy to say on this site then say it. if u are bragging ppl will know it, and who cares then even?
    i've driven alot of sports cars and even the ones i haven't i can still throw my 2 pennies in for.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I Have Had It......

Thanx for your opinion.But your not the right impreza

4. Re: I Have Had It......

why the hell r u talkin about this in the RX-7 forum? just curious. seems dumb to me bc not as many users will see how u feel.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I Have Had It......

LOL!!! u tell'em paragon

6. Re: I Have Had It......

I'm really confused<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I Have Had It......

There should be a forum called "My 2 cents" for dribble like this.

8. Re: I Have Had It......

Damn, you guys really have it out for each other. Well these forums are here for these people, like my, to voice opinions because most of us have never even seen these cars before. Now I am only speakin about myself, so I don't want shit from anybody. But I will tell you that I am one of those rich peolpe that you talk of. I am not liek a millionaire, but I do have a couple of cars. My baby is my 2001 Audi S4. It is totally tricked out with everything that you would need to beat those Ricers. Try 600hp and 0-60 in 4.0 seconds. Well thats about it, but this car is not that hot. Why would I pay extra for something that I could just do myself. Even though I am an Audi fan and not a Ricer.

9. Re: I Have Had It......

audi's are for woman, that think they are fast...