I have this car, and I love it

Discussion in '1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello' started by Murcielago#1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I have this car, and I love it

yeah.....sure you do......

2. Re: I have this car, and I love it

I still doubt the #%$ has one.

3. I have had this car for over 8 months and it is a dream car that i would not trade for any other. If you're seriously considering one, take it from me, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. My next step is to get this modified by Koenig. It's already strong enough, can you imagine it with more hp, lighter body and better aerodynamics and tires.

This is what it's all about.

4. Re: I have this car, and I love it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 11secdawg</i>
    <b>How do you guys know he's lying? I honestly own this car as well. It's a titanium silver 99. I'm not lying, yet if I was how would you know? I'm going to belive the guy until he can be proven wrong. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do u have any proofs that you have all the cars that it says in your infos? post pics<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I have this car, and I love it

well it may be possible that they own them but I still doubt it.

If you guys ever want to race, me and my Prelude will leave all of you in the dust.

6. Re: I have this car, and I love it

What Murceliago said: SURE YOU DO BUDDY, AND I OWN FERRARI!

7. Re: I have this car, and I love it

I have one too. It's a maroon color. Oh yeah. It's about 12 inches long.

8. Re: I have this car, and I love it

Im not suprised, when I was a kid I worked at an exotic car wash shop. Lots of people have ferrari's. Best way to get one is being a psychologist. Atleast 2k an hour. Heh.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I have this car, and I love it

He might not really have one but, who are you bunch of pricks to say someone doesn't own a certain car all the time. I'm getting sick & tired of all you little punks saying sure you do every time someone says they have a car like a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Why don't all of you grow the F*CK UP!! One more thing all you ones that care only about 1/4 mile times & top speeds and don't really give a damn about handling & braking go find yourselves a drag racing site.

10. Re: I have this car, and I love it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Yank</i>
    <b>He might not really have one but, who are you bunch of pricks to say someone doesn't own a certain car all the time. I'm getting sick & tired of all you little punks saying sure you do every time someone says they have a car like a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Why don't all of you grow the F*CK UP!! One more thing all you ones that care only about 1/4 mile times & top speeds and don't really give a damn about handling & braking go find yourselves a drag racing site.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I second that notion. And i have seen 550s on the road; its not like they are so rare that no one could ever own one.

11. Re: I have this car, and I love it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Yank</i>
    <b>He might not really have one but, who are you bunch of pricks to say someone doesn't own a certain car all the time. I'm getting stick & tired of all you little punks saying sure you do every time someone says they have a car like a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Why don't all of you grow the F*CK UP!! One more thing all you ones that care only about 1/4 mile times & top speeds and don't really give a damn about handling & braking go find yourselves a drag racing site.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Whoah, guys! Who gives a ball if they own a Ferrari or not, geez. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I have this car, and I love it

you're a bunch of envious people . . . . . . <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: I have this car, and I love it

give the guy the beefit of the doubt..he may have one. however, i think it was pretty obvious that he was boasting a bit about it.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I have this car, and I love it

How do you guys know he's lying? I honestly own this car as well. It's a titanium silver 99. I'm not lying, yet if I was how would you know? I'm going to belive the guy until he can be proven wrong. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I have this car, and I love it

yeah you own one just like i own an orginal gt40