I just ahd a smoke.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vwdrivervw, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Yes I did. This is the first smoke I have had since the 23rd of Decembre, and it was good. Everything in moderation or something like that.

2. The last I smoked was on 20th December i think. I smoke pipe. I miss it!

3. well yes dude but is really bad, i've been smoking for more than 3 years now and i'm smoking a box a day it sucks cuss its really expensive to smoke that much and also is very bad for your health, i've tryed several times to quit but its hard. i recomend to you to quit now.

4. I smoke Drum Halfzware, rolled in ZigZag Blues.

5. I use Captain Black Gold.

6. In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt
    While he reaches in another grown man's ass
    Grabs on his nuts but just what if
    It was never meant it was just an accident
    But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in
    His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it
    But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
    And I don't mean to go in into any more details but
    What if he pictured it as a females butt?
    Is that gay? I just need to clear things up
    Til then i'll just walk around with a manly strut because...

7. I AINT GOT NO [email protected]$

8. Never really liked captain black. I tend to like the European hand-rolling tobaccos. Drum is a mixture of long thin cut dark fired kentuckies and virginias with alot of birds eyes, it's pretty smoothe and quite robust. BaliShag isn't bad if I can't find drum.

9. I have never tried drum, virginias are pretty cool. CBs aren't heavy but they are really strong in taste, but when you get used to it you like it.

10. 40oz pack of Drum: C$13.99/pack
    Rolling papers: Free with purchase where I buy the stuff.
    I roll em thin and get about 50 cigarettes out of it. Making it the equivalent of 2 packs for the price of 1.2. You smoke less when you roll your own (because of the inconveniance) and because the tobacco is so rich and incredibly satisfying, you smoke less still.

I have been smoking for 2 or 3 years, and have never exceeded 10 cigarettes in a day, seldom having more than one.

11. I have never actualy had CapnBlack from a pipe. Those stupid little tipped cigars put me off it.

12. All in moderation.

13. Its true.

14. I lay pipe.

15. I'm into smoking cigs' which is groose so I'm trying to switch to a pipe, although it's kinda' a pain. Bought a pouch of Captn'Black Gold which is good tho...

16. you're insane.

17. My friend buys all this cheap tobacco from this indian guy and rolls his own and he wants me to do the same. If the pipe thing doesn't pan out I will...

Even after buying tubes and a rolling machine I'm still way ahead...