I just went on a track with one of these

Discussion in '2000 Porsche 911 GT3' started by Stuttgart, Aug 9, 2002.

1. My Swedish cousin is a member of the Porsche club of Sweden and the proud owner of a 96' C4S and brand new GT3 (which her husband personally imported from Germany). While I was there on vacation last week, aware of my devout love for Porsches, my cousin and her husband took me to a Porsche club meeting in an abandoned airforce base which they turned into a track. Soon we found ourselves smoothly swerving through the slalom track with the GT3s awesome acceleration and incredible turning. On the first run I expected the car to be slower than it really was and once we took off I found myself completely thrown back in the GT3 racing bucket seats. Overall, my cousin's husband came in 2nd place and my cousin came in a mediocre position even though she disgraced some of the other male drivers. I took a bunch of pics with my digital cam for those who are interested; all I need is a server to post them. :/

2. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

And im the king of Belgium<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

I can show you the pictures if you really care that much.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

I have more if you want.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

That should have been a nice experience... On the other hand, I've driven this one at 292 kph... not bad! I'd love to go on a track, someday.

6. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

That should have been a nice experience... On the other hand, I've driven this one at 292 kph... not bad! I'd love to go on a track, someday.

7. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

Nice car, man.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

Both cars are nice.

9. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

Are u german???

10. Re: I just went on a track with one of these

He's American.