i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly car i

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz Vision GST Concept' started by Kyle29, Aug 10, 2002.

1. what can more can i say this car is ugly. its a sorry excuse for technologticaly advanced car.

2. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

this is the worst mercedes i have ever seen. who would want a 360 hp van eanyway. the price for this is probly big and no one will buy it <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

i agree i like benz but this is one hell of a piece of shit and that's all i can say
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

I hate minivans, makes no difference to me if it has 150 or 360Hps. Give'em hell!

5. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

It's not that bad, of course can't compare to X5

6. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

Why do you hate the design of this car so much? It's a minivan - probably the most stylish minivan I have ever seen...probably the only type of minivan that I would look twice at if seeing it on the road...

The AMG V8 engine makes it all the more attractive.

7. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

c'mon.
    nothing is uglier than the pontiac aztec.

8. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

I don't see any of the other German car companies making minivans (ie, the EuroVan isn't a MINIvan). I say they've got balls for showing this.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

I have to agree, the car is very ugly compared to the current Mercedes' series. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

It's a station wagon with 360 horses. Not too shabby. And it's not that ugly.

11. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

Goddamn, every car on here someone has to say it's ugly.
    What the heck do you want, every new car to look like a Civic HB or a Camry?
    I'd rather have every new car go all out weird on it's styling then sticking to the same old same old, boring everyday cr*p that's out there now.

12. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

This car doesn't look mercedesish, it looks really different from all the other mercedes and I love it. It's a beautiful car in my opinion.
    And your right monkeyofman nothing is uglier than the pontiac aztec!

13. Re: i love mercedes but i think this is the stupidist ass ugly c

Ain't a minivan anyway....
    It's a huge overland-travel vehicle with 4wd and 6 seats.
    It has 22" tires (275/295), a AMG 5.5l V8 with 360 horses, 0-60 is 7secs (not too bad, it's bigger and heavier then the s-class!)
    Prices will be around $70.000...