I own 124 of these

Discussion in '1908 Delage Type F' started by DANVM, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

the vaule of this car has got to be through the roof collectors pay almost a million for a early crank engine car for late 1800's and early 1900's im not so sure on the value of older cars thought but from when you see them on speed vison crank engine cars are like 800,000 and up

2. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

these cars paved the way for the super cars of today so give them some respect... then again i don't expect much from a bunch of 13 year olds!

3. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

ummm.......they put these cars on here because without them we wouldn't be where we are today in the car industry. until you can understand that you don't need to be out on the road. learn to appreciate the past.

4. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>well this isnt 1908 anymore though so this is a supercars site and who cares if they were the supercars of 1908 thsisint 1908 youi guys are stuck in the past</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

look at ure name man! if u knew anything bout cars to start out, that comment wudnt be made. these kinda cars started the whole damn buisness in supercars. if no one took interest in it, there wudnt be a site like this to cherish the times corvette beats ass hahah!

anywayz bout this guys signature..... how bout u go get a 2002 corvette and see what kinda room is in there.... ure talkin bout a 60's corvette.... those were lookin pretty small but if u look at corvette now, its much improved, has the biggest trunk of all sports cars and is claiming its spot again as the fastest car

5. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TriumphTR</i>
    <b>ummm.......they put these cars on here because without them we wouldn't be where we are today in the car industry. until you can understand that you don't need to be out on the road. learn to appreciate the past.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nice name!! I own a Spitfire..

Do you own one of the TR models??<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>well this isnt 1908 anymore though so this is a supercars site and who cares if they were the supercars of 1908 thsisint 1908 youi guys are stuck in the past</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

look at ure name man! if u knew anything bout cars to start out, that comment wudnt be made. these kinda cars started the whole damn buisness in supercars. if no one took interest in it, there wudnt be a site like this to cherish the times corvette beats ass hahah!

anywayz bout this guys signature..... how bout u go get a 2002 corvette and see what kinda room is in there.... ure talkin bout a 60's corvette.... those were lookin pretty small but if u look at corvette now, its much improved, has the biggest trunk of all sports cars and is claiming its spot again as the fastest car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Obviously, this is complete bullshit. The Corvette is a sportscar, not a blistering-fast supercar!

7. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

i know alot about cars (notice i said cars not carriages) and what does my comment b4 have anything to do with knowledge ABOUT cars not about teh histiry of cars imnot a historian if i was i wouldnt be here id be at a historinas site so fuk off an di knwo ALOT about cars im just sayin this isnt exactly a supercar and ho cares if im a kid i liek cars and like this site devoted to supercars all im sayin is this isnt exactly my opinion of a supercars so you dont have to take it personally this is a free country unless you live in like china or some shit i can say w/e i wanna say an dill say it THIS IS HARDLY A SUPERCAR I DIDNT SAY IT DIDNT PAVE TEHY WAY FOR CARS I SAID IT WAS HARDLY A SUPERCAR AND GET OUT OF THE PAST PPL THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY AND AGAIN THSI ISNT A SUPERCAR IT MAY BE ONE OF THE VERY FIRST CARS TO TOP 70 BUT IT SNOT EXACTLY A SUPERCAR

8. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

Hey smart ass, why don't you open your eyes beyond the latest issue of Motor Trend! The cars of the past 115 years have been far more important than ANYTHING that has come from Maranello, Munich, Stuggart, Detriot, Crewe, Coventry, and others in the past 10 years. If you weren't so mere sighted, maybe you'd see past the fact that this car is 96 years old and that it actually a marvel of engineering prowess and the men that drove this car had balls big enough to knock you cold!

9. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>i know alot about cars (notice i said cars not carriages) and what does my comment b4 have anything to do with knowledge ABOUT cars not about teh histiry of cars imnot a historian if i was i wouldnt be here id be at a historinas site so fuk off an di knwo ALOT about cars im just sayin this isnt exactly a supercar and ho cares if im a kid i liek cars and like this site devoted to supercars all im sayin is this isnt exactly my opinion of a supercars so you dont have to take it personally this is a free country unless you live in like china or some shit i can say w/e i wanna say an dill say it THIS IS HARDLY A SUPERCAR I DIDNT SAY IT DIDNT PAVE TEHY WAY FOR CARS I SAID IT WAS HARDLY A SUPERCAR AND GET OUT OF THE PAST PPL THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY AND AGAIN THSI ISNT A SUPERCAR IT MAY BE ONE OF THE VERY FIRST CARS TO TOP 70 BUT IT SNOT EXACTLY A SUPERCAR </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow and they say kids dont learn well u prov em all rite.......

what happened to corvette bak in the day? it started out as a regular car build from hand made materials..... now.. machines how did that happen..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno????? maybe they started with one car like this then work there way up

the only reason i say "corvette" here is cuz some #$%# thinks he knoes what hes talkin bout how bout u andure little mouse take a trip to supercars.net and go on over to top speed ..... chek out whos first there.... then tell me corvette is not a legend

.......................do ure freakkin homework b4 talkin

10. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

if u cant realize that then dont even come on to this site u little kid.... i bet u cudnt find the #$%#ing gas tank on a car if it were right in front of u.......

oo look at it over there u #$%# head everyones filling up ure momma!

(______)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ~~~~~

11. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<b>i know alot about cars (notice i said cars not carriages) and what does my comment b4 have anything to do with knowledge ABOUT cars not about teh histiry of cars imnot a historian if i was i wouldnt be here id be at a historinas site so fuk off an di knwo ALOT about cars im just sayin this isnt exactly a supercar and ho cares if im a kid i liek cars and like this site devoted to supercars all im sayin is this isnt exactly my opinion of a supercars so you dont have to take it personally this is a free country unless you live in like china or some shit i can say w/e i wanna say an dill say it THIS IS HARDLY A SUPERCAR I DIDNT SAY IT DIDNT PAVE TEHY WAY FOR CARS I SAID IT WAS HARDLY A SUPERCAR AND GET OUT OF THE PAST PPL THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY AND AGAIN THSI ISNT A SUPERCAR IT MAY BE ONE OF THE VERY FIRST CARS TO TOP 70 BUT IT SNOT EXACTLY A SUPERCAR </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Do you know JeffK?

12. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

hey VICIOUS, I own a '74 TR6 and a '58 TR3. it's nice to see some fellow Triumph owners on here.

and carkid...just stop talking, ok? I was driving before you were even born.

13. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<b>i know alot about cars (notice i said cars not carriages) and what does my comment b4 have anything to do with knowledge ABOUT cars not about teh histiry of cars imnot a historian if i was i wouldnt be here id be at a historinas site so fuk off an di knwo ALOT about cars im just sayin this isnt exactly a supercar and ho cares if im a kid i liek cars and like this site devoted to supercars all im sayin is this isnt exactly my opinion of a supercars so you dont have to take it personally this is a free country unless you live in like china or some shit i can say w/e i wanna say an dill say it THIS IS HARDLY A SUPERCAR I DIDNT SAY IT DIDNT PAVE TEHY WAY FOR CARS I SAID IT WAS HARDLY A SUPERCAR AND GET OUT OF THE PAST PPL THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY AND AGAIN THSI ISNT A SUPERCAR IT MAY BE ONE OF THE VERY FIRST CARS TO TOP 70 BUT IT SNOT EXACTLY A SUPERCAR </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Would you trash the Mona Lisa just because it's old? No (or at least I hope you wouldn't) because it is art and history, and it is still beautiful and significant. We can't just ignore such things whenever something new comes along. This car might not be quite a Mona Lisa, but the concept is the same. This car was once one of the greatest cars in the world, and it is still beautiful and significant. It has every right to be on this site.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

Well, if you used the other testicle as well, you would have noticed that this website is dedicated to supercars from all era's. Oddly enough, in 1908 this was a supercar.

15. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

triumph tr wipdee do you were driving b4 i was bron that makes you an old man so fuk off and i like how the dude with the pink floyd thing he delt with me he was actually civilized and wasnt a gigantic redneck dumass like all teh pther ppl are i guess thats hwy hes a supercar guru but i never said this car wasnt the past of all teh optehr cars today i just said that its not that super of a car i dont car eif it was when it came out this isnt when it came out so why not put it on oldsupercars.net rather than supercars.net

16. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

and you could find the gas tank you were probably around whne they had ppl do ot for you so u still dont know where it is you have your #$%#in grandkid do it and you wip him if he doesnt do it fast enough and tehn you go hoem and have him suck your cock

17. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

"and you could find the gas tank you were probably around whne they had ppl do ot for you so u still dont know where it is you have your #$%#in grandkid do it and you wip him if he doesnt do it fast enough and tehn you go hoem and have him suck your cock "

Hey carkid9, in case you didn't notice this site is SUPERCARS.NET not ANGRYYOUNGMENINSULTINGEACHOTHER.ORG or some such nonesense. We are all here for our mutual respect of cars, new and old. If you cannot understand this I suggest you venture somewhere else on your lunch break at school beyond this site. PLEASE.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

i odnt care about fat ass old redencks i have more respect for a dead mosquito that gave some guy a disease than i do for rednecks and yes i do know this is a cars site i probably know more about carst than u do bud

19. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

OLDsupercars.net? a supercar is a supercar. if you held to this idea, you'd write off the Ferrari 250 (1960's) or original Ferrari Testarossa, two cars that are LEGENDS of their own time (and son, with your lack of car knowledge, you wouldnt be able to find me another car that was worth as much as certain 250 models--- selling for over $15 million???) how about a 1906 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost? $50 million??? it's almost as ancient as the industry itself, and could drive all over your tricycle.

these cars are ART. Bugatti himself created cars BECAUSE he wanted to create art, and in a very unique and innovative way. his are the most desired in the world, and that was pracitcally a CENTURY ago!!!! you claim that these cars dont seem so great individually and judging them just for what they are, by your standards... which i realize now that i dont know why anyone would bother arguing wit hyou, you DEFINATELY dont know cars and what to value in them, and you'd probably figure it out if u werent a little kid... and didnt eat paint chips<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

<b>triumph tr wipdee do you were driving b4 i was bron that makes you an old man so fuk off and i like how the dude with the pink floyd thing he delt with me he was actually civilized and wasnt a gigantic redneck dumass like all teh pther ppl are i guess thats hwy hes a supercar guru but i never said this car wasnt the past of all teh optehr cars today i just said that its not that super of a car i dont car eif it was when it came out this isnt when it came out so why not put it on oldsupercars.net rather than supercars.net
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Hey carkid6 LEARN HOW TO TYPE stupid #$%# face<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

you should too carkid 6?????????? or cant u read ?

22. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

another hyprocrite in this forum man whats the worl coming too old fat a$$ hyposrites

23. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

gesh whats this world coming too a bunch of fat ass old hypocrites maybe? telling me to learn how to type and then making a typo themselves hes smart guy

24. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

Who ever hates this car should think of it like if they were around in 1908. Instead of buying the latest porsche you would have been queueing up for this one so dont take the piss. things have changed thats all.

25. Re: ummm y do they put these cars on here??

so bob isnt gonna replyi guess hes to scared he might make a typo