I really hate the 2 door focus

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by 3891CL, Aug 9, 2002.

1. See if they made the SVT in the sedan model, they would have me writing a check

2. this focus is bad ass 6 disc changer the bomb

3. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

Man, this car is a bad ass little two door, and id take over any of those euro pieces of crap.And it also has a 6-speed gearbox, so its prolly a fun little car to drive...this car kicks ass!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

Why doesnt ford come out with a 2 door version of the sedan? the threedoor is just not cool

5. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

The reason for using the 3-door is because it is the lightest out of all the Foci. Ford and SVT have always used the lightest cars for the purpose of going fast.

6. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

How is it possible to say the phrase "euro pieces of crap" and still defend the Focus? I readily admit that I am not fond of the American Ford Motor Co. But, I love the Focus because I think that European Fords are amazing cars. The Focus, the Cosworth. These are great ideas and I only hope Ford of America continues the trend of bringing its European greats home to us.

7. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

The Focus is the same car be it in the US, England, Japan, whatever. Ford is a US company no matter what. Just because Toyota sells cars in America, and maybe even makes some here (?) doesn't mean they are an American company. I belive he is refering to other european cars, Vaxhall, Peugot (spell?), ect.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRXBuddy</i>
    <b>Why doesnt ford come out with a 2 door version of the sedan? the threedoor is just not cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> 2 Door Version? what do you want - remove the hatch??? WTF...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRXBuddy</i>
    <b>See if they made the SVT in the sedan model, they would have me writing a check</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> You want the HEAVIER 4-Door??? Can't imagine why..?<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

because the only time i see somebody driving a 3 door #$%#us are gay people and fat chicks

11. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

<b>Why doesnt ford come out with a 2 door version of the sedan? the threedoor is just not cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yeah a two door sedan! Wait a second. A sedan is a car with four doors. I think you mean a coupe. Thanks for the intelligent replies.

12. Re: I really hate the 2 door focus

THE FOCUS WAS BORN IN AMERICA SO HE CAN SAY THAT<!-- Signature -->

13. 3dr is tight you guys are just hatin