I SAW MY FOURTH ONE!!! THE GOLD ONE AT HARRAHS!!!

Discussion in '1981 DeLorean DMC-12' started by Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 13, 2002.

1. now i want it more. the interior is ugly on the gold one, and its a manual! i all ways saw auto!

2. Re: I SAW MY FOURTH ONE!!! THE GOLD ONE AT HARRAHS!!!

Please tell me these stats are way off and it has way more power than they say. I have always been a huge fan of this stainless steel bodied car, and always considered Mr. Delorean an engineering genius up there with Mr. Tucker, but please tell me the power stats are incorrect. This car deserves at least 300 hp, and if I ever got a hold of one I would do it justice.

3. Re: I SAW MY FOURTH ONE!!! THE GOLD ONE AT HARRAHS!!!

Sorry but this car acutally has less than they say 130bhp not 140. Top speed is messed up its more like 120mph-130mph and 0-60 in around 8.5 seconds. I know for sure its lower than 9 secs because ive done it.

But yes this car needs more hp, but the legend twin turbo only one ever made put out about 350bhp. And that car was very very quick. If they produced more twin turbos they would of sold much better and done what the car was made to be a.....corvette killa

4. Re: I SAW MY FOURTH ONE!!! THE GOLD ONE AT HARRAHS!!!

Ok. The stats on this site set the weight at 2840 lbs, with 141 hp. If it only has 130 hp, wouldn't it go SLOWER??????????????

Yes, I think it would.

5. Re: I SAW MY FOURTH ONE!!! THE GOLD ONE AT HARRAHS!!!

not if the web site is wrong!