I shall miss thee

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by venom800R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm really gonna miss the gen1 viper. It, in my heart, has taken over the corvette as the american dream car, and although i like the new vipers look, im going to miss those sexy curves and muscular...everything. Now if only i could afford one...

2. Re: I shall miss thee

i agree. it will take some getting used to in order for me to finally accept the new generation viper. THis particular frame is aggresive, stealth, and sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!

3. Re: I shall miss thee

You guys know what your talking about. I will miss this look more than that of any other car. If you gave me a million dollars to buy a car, I'd buy 12 of these. In any case, lets just see what Hennessey has up his sleeve for the future.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I shall miss thee

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from venom800R</i>
    <b>I'm really gonna miss the gen1 viper. It, in my heart, has taken over the corvette as the american dream car, and although i like the new vipers look, im going to miss those sexy curves and muscular...everything. Now if only i could afford one...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

True, the old vipers did have that aggressive look. Is Doge only making the RT/10. model vipers now?

5. Re: I shall miss thee

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from venom800R</i>
    <b>I'm really gonna miss the gen1 viper. It, in my heart, has taken over the corvette as the american dream car, and although i like the new vipers look, im going to miss those sexy curves and muscular...everything. Now if only i could afford one...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I agree with what you just said, except I don't think this has overtaken the Vette. How many of these do you see on the road? And how many Corvettes do you see on the road? I know a lot more people who want a Vette than people who want a Viper. Most people I know don't even know the base price of the Viper, and most of them know how much more expensive a Z06 is than a base model Vette.<!-- Signature -->