I tried killing myself last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Mar 28, 2012.

1. MOO

2. I don't remember him being this obnoxious before. I mean, I remember everyone hating him before, I just don't remember the reason being this obvious.

3. I don't think it has ever not been obvious.

4. It's a shame, really, I was kind of hoping Walper would, eventually, kill himself.

5. Cry for attention is obvious. Glad you're getting help, though.

6. He's clearly had a bit of success from what i can tell by his posts which is great - well done him - but to be an ignorant #$%# and apparently proud of it (shouting it from the rooftops, no less) is what grates the most.

7. Kind of like stewacide, only slightly more smug.

8. Boo #$%#ing hoo. Chemical my ass. I slit my wrist the right way when I was a young #$%# who thought I had it rought. Mind over matter. Remember, the shit you go through is a #$%#ing cake walk compared to what many have to go through. Stop being a #$%#ing ninny and be happy with what you have? Seems like you need a dose of man the #$%# up. Just remember, it could always be A LOT worse, and be grateful for what you have as others would kill for it.

9. lol ninny. Who are you, my mum?

10. lol

11. Veyronman is the only person with sense in this entire thread.

Seriously, I hope everything works out for you. Just always remember how many people you have in your life that care for and love you.

12. i wouldn't go that far

13. traintracks.jpg

14. Plymouthhowler.txt

15. I dont know this one

16. Yeah. It's Walper. All hope's lost.

17. #169 ging, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  18. LOL.

Also, what ging said.

19. never experienced that so i cant comment.
    lol @ people who are telling him to "stop being a #$%#ing baby, etc". umm. do you tell cancer patience to "grow their #$%#ing hair back".

get well mr. cork.

toodles

20. #172 Veyronman, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  21. Did you ever watch brass eye and then not be able to watch the real news and take it seriously, its like that. Every post in the indies seems like trolling.

22. Chris Morris should actually present the news