I WANT THIS TRUCK

Discussion in '1952 Porsche-Glöckler 356 Roadster' started by FORD GUY, Aug 9, 2002.

1. AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW, FORD IS NOT ONLY MY FAVORITE COMPANY, BUT IS BY FAR THE BEST COMPANY IN THE US<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

i've seen this truck in action - puts to shame a lot of drivers thinking their little mustang or camaro can beat this sucker. DAMN nice truck!!

3. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORD GUY</i>
    <b>AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW, FORD IS NOT ONLY MY FAVORITE COMPANY, BUT IS BY FAR THE BEST COMPANY IN THE US</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

dud, that capital letterare really annoying<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

i have talked to one of the owners on my way home from school. he says they dont sell them, they auction them off. i wish these had a manuel. but its a truck, ill give it a break. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

I know LowRider, "prancing horse" meaning...Mustang,oh yeah!(idiot)

6. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

lol ouch... that is the truth though...i am thinking of buying an f-150 lightning but i want more advice from people who already have them.. like what are the ups and downs on the truck from what i have heard so far there arent that many downs to the truck which i find interesting so if you got anything for me jus tell it

7. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

the truck is fast. flat out get up and go. nice interior. word of advice, put seat covers on the sweet interior. it will wear away.

8. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

this truck picks up good acceleration when it takes off from 0mph, but it kind of slows down on good acceleration after 80mph.

9. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

Isn't that the general concept of the acceleration curve?

10. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

as do I!

11. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

youll give it a break for notion have sticks cause its a truck? you do know they have trucks with like 21 geared sticks right? besides havent you heard - 2004 lightning will have the 6-speed stick that is used in the Mustang Cobra's.

12. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

downs are arodynamics and an auto. ups are almost everything else, the styling is so sutle, when somone sees it and arnt worth the nod they think its an odenary pickup, but people that notice it know what to look for and whats worth while.

13. Re: I WANT THIS TRUCK

awesome