I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by diecastfan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DAMN</i>
    <b>I just love it how a person makes a comment and people who know about cars just start making an ass out of this person and his comment.

Umm STOP THE BEEF! IF a person says he doesnt like teh design of the car, then let him/her be. Just because you like it, doesnt mean everyone else has too. Same thing the other way around. If you dont like it, then keep your big mouth shut. This car is interesting and it deserves respect. Although I would rather have a Bentley Arnage T. Thats me. :)

Anyways dont tell me im stupid or have no taste. Keep it to your self I dont want to know. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"If you don't like it, then keep your big mouth shut?" What? Is this not a free country and not a forum, where you <b>discuss</b> things? If you don't like it, then say it. That's what a discussion forum is for. Who the hell are you to come in and set rules here?

I for one adore the design. An excellent mix of old and new, coupled with a high performance engine. That's my opinion. I want to hear others, not silence them.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re:

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MRF582</i>
    <b>why did these guys put in a whopping 4.4litre V8 with such shitty power output numbers? maybe they wanted this car to not rev very high but still produce a decent amount of power which would add to it's personality i guess.... what are your thoughts on this?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The 4.4-liter V-8 is from the BMW 540i. While I'd like another engine to be used (the 4.9-liter V-8 from the M5 would be awesome, don't you think? A Morgan Aero 8 SS or something), for the light weight of the car itself, it's not too bad. No gripes here.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SKYLINE 4 L</i>
    <b>This car sucks it could only get up to 160 mph with almost 300 hp It shoudn't even be considered a car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

1st: 160 is fast

2nd: its not made to be freakin' fast

3rd: this car's hub cap has more class, heritage, and prestige than 500 of your Skylines.

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

your ashamed to be seen in this because you are a batty boy
    email me at piekid2002@yahoo.com

5. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from skylineluva</i>
    <b>this car would be ashamed to have been driven by you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->lol<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

This is a beautiful design. The blend of classic Morgan looks and today. Not just that, it's powerful and fast as well. BMW's 4.4-liter V-8 is potent, torquey, and perfect for this car. I can't wait to get the 1/18 model!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

i agree with BMW M5

8. Re:

why did these guys put in a whopping 4.4litre V8 with such shitty power output numbers? maybe they wanted this car to not rev very high but still produce a decent amount of power which would add to it's personality i guess.... what are your thoughts on this?

9. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kipenstien the Great</i>
    <b> For that I'd be ashamed to be seen with you. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    !-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from skylineluva</i>
    <b>this car would be ashamed to have been driven by you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How can you guys say such fu(king idiotic sh!t?! You don't know me. If you don't like this car then get the fu(k out! All I said is that I think I (or anyboby for that matter) would look good driving this car. And you two morons had to go and talk shit. It's people like you on these forums that other people, who actually talk about the cars they like, get so annoyed with. You're childish remarks are neither appreciated nor wanted. Fu(k off!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Diabolic for speed</i>
    <b>The front looks so ugly, it almost doesn't matter what type of engine it has. I mean look at the lights??? They're inverted or some shit</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->one word... ugly!!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

it looks cross eyed

12. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

hey vader, i think they were talking to the user that posted the thread, not you. i agree, this car is gorgeous, and powerful. i love it - i wish i had one! its great. i generally dont like english cars, but this is an awesome car. more power to morgan!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>ur a dumbass this car kicks
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No, this car is shit. The lights look crap, and it's an old design. Pommy's just dont know how to build a #$%#ing car, you should all be ashamed of defending this car. <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

I just love it how a person makes a comment and people who know about cars just start making an ass out of this person and his comment.

Umm STOP THE BEEF! IF a person says he doesnt like teh design of the car, then let him/her be. Just because you like it, doesnt mean everyone else has too. Same thing the other way around. If you dont like it, then keep your big mouth shut. This car is interesting and it deserves respect. Although I would rather have a Bentley Arnage T. Thats me. :)

Anyways dont tell me im stupid or have no taste. Keep it to your self I dont want to know. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

ya DAMN is right frick'n grow up you babies.
    this car i nothing but QUALITY.<!-- Signature -->

16. The front looks so ugly, it almost doesn't matter what type of engine it has. I mean look at the lights??? They're inverted or some shit<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

The beams actuall cross sides I believe, so that the right headlight lights up the left side of the road and vice-versa with the left lamp. Personally, I like it.

18. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Its a great fusion of classic British design, with the 21st Century.

If you feel you would be ashamed to be seen in this, you obviously are a somewhat shallow and vain person.

I find its awesome looking, especially in real life.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

your joking right??? this car is beautiful. i remember seeing one in london last summer. not same type, but it was a morgan, and it was nice.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

This car is TITS!!!! Beautiful design, beefy engine. British looks, German power, and with me behind the wheel...American attitude!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

For that I'd be ashamed to be seen with you. <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

this car would be ashamed to have been driven by you

23. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in it.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Dude, tell me something. You said that you would be ashamed to be seen riding in this car. Well don't you feel ashamed that you are so poor, to where you pretend that your mom in a horse, and you have to ride her all around town?!? Maybe when you retire you might upgrade your mom to a donkey.

25. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

ur a dumbass this car kicks