I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by diecastfan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from slim_jim</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>ur a dumbass this car kicks
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No, this car is shit. The lights look crap, and it's an old design. Pommy's just dont know how to build a #$%#ing car, you should all be ashamed of defending this car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->And you should be ashamed of making an ass of yourself! If you don't like how it looks, fine. I can see you don't have any kind of taste but fine, I'm not one to tell you what kind of car you should like. But if you don't like the car then why in the blue hell would you come into a forum of a car you don't like and bash on the car and people in the forum who actually like the car. How about if I said to you that your Ferrari F50 was ugly and you should be ashamed to defend it. I wouldn't say something like that regardless of what I think. Go home to your Ferrari forums.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Sweet car
    hehe
    all u guys that don't like it don't like the front LOL
    i love the front
    the sides are kinda funny lookin tho. too sweepy.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Yeah... neat how the lights invert. Cool looking car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

"How can you guys say such fu(king idiotic sh!t?! You don't know me. If you don't like this car then get the fu(k out! All I said is that I think I (or anyboby for that matter) would look good driving this car. And you two morons had to go and talk shit. It's people like you on these forums that other people, who actually talk about the cars they like, get so annoyed with. You're childish remarks are neither appreciated nor wanted. Fu(k off! "

Hey Vader, that time of the month is it?! <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

This car sucks it could only get up to 160 mph with almost 300 hp It shoudn't even be considered a car

6. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

i wouldnt mind being seen in this car, i find it nice looking.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

#1: Vader, you are a moron!
    #2: Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so stop insulting people, and stop swearing on this web site, this place is not for people to go around calling each other names.

P.S. You got that you #$%#ing idiots?!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TIMMAHH</i>
    <b>Hey Vader, that time of the month is it?! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boriska BMW</i>
    <b>#1: Vader, you are a moron!
    #2: Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so stop insulting people, and stop swearing on this web site, this place is not for people to go around calling each other names.

P.S. You got that you #$%#ing idiots?!!!!!!!!!

To TIMMAHH: Do you like this car? (legit question). I just can't stand people who are so blinded by their own ignorance that they can't even look at a car that's not their "favorite" and either think of something civilized to say or don't say anything at all. NO. They have to talk sh!t about the car and the people who like it. What's the matter with "I don't like this car because it's not fast enough for me." or "I think the styling is ugly." Nothing. These are opinions that are acceptable. Statements such as, "You should be ashamed to defend this" or "This shouldn't even be considered a car." are not acceptable. These are loaded with bias and bullsh!t and are probably posted either by someone who thinks that nothing can beat they're "favorite car" or by some kid.

To Boriska BMW: How am I a moron? One good reason. I'll admitt to the swearing but when did I call anyone names? I said he was making an ass of himself. I didn't say he WAS an ass. Actually, YOU are the second person in this thread to call someone (me) a name (moron) (mercbenz was the first with his "intelligent quote"..."ur a dumbass this car kicks). I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'll ask the question again...Why would you come into a forum of a car you DON'T like and bash on the car and the people who DO like it. I was swearing because slim_jim said that I (or anyone else who likes this car) should be ashamed to defend it. You know as well as I do that that is utter bullsh!t.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

To VADER:

QUOTE:
    "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Kipenstien the Great
    For that I'd be ashamed to be seen with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!-- QUOTE -->

Quote from skylineluva
    this car would be ashamed to have been driven by you

How can you guys say such fu(king idiotic sh!t?! You don't know me. If you don't like this car then get the fu(k out! All I said is that I think I (or anyboby for that matter) would look good driving this car. And you two morons had to go and talk shit. It's people like you on these forums that other people, who actually talk about the cars they like, get so annoyed with. You're childish remarks are neither appreciated nor wanted. Fu(k off! ""

This is the reason why I called you moron!
    You started talking sh!t about people when they were not even talking about you! They were talking about the FIRST (1st) person who started this TOPIC!
    Were you the person who started this TOPIC?! NO!
    Then why the hell are you talking sh!t about them?!

10. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from slim_jim</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>ur a dumbass this car kicks
    No, this car is shit. The lights look crap, and it's an old design. Pommy's just dont know how to build a #$%#ing car, you should all be ashamed of defending this car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hell, if you'd like to point me in the direction of the great Australian car industry that isnt funded by either GM or Ford, I'd be very impressed.

Yes its an old design you retard, its something called retro. Thats where they take elements of old design, and blend them into a new car.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Exactly,but 50% of frostbitten suckers do not know the word "retro".It grieves <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

this car is good its fast, light and gets you any were in style. Is this not what this car is about it has the heritage to match as well

13. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

absolutely,it's not a car but a way of living.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boriska BMW</i>
    <b>To VADER:

QUOTE:
    "

Quote from Kipenstien the Great
    For that I'd be ashamed to be seen with you.

!-- QUOTE -->

Quote from skylineluva
    this car would be ashamed to have been driven by you

How can you guys say such fu(king idiotic sh!t?! You don't know me. If you don't like this car then get the fu(k out! All I said is that I think I (or anyboby for that matter) would look good driving this car. And you two morons had to go and talk shit. It's people like you on these forums that other people, who actually talk about the cars they like, get so annoyed with. You're childish remarks are neither appreciated nor wanted. Fu(k off! ""

This is the reason why I called you moron!
    You started talking sh!t about people when they were not even talking about you! They were talking about the FIRST (1st) person who started this TOPIC!
    Were you the person who started this TOPIC?! NO!
    Then why the hell are you talking sh!t about them?!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->How do you know they weren't talking about me? It doesn't say who they were talking to (if they weren't talking to me then they can disregard anything I said). But since they posted directly after I did then I thought it safe to assume that they were talking to me. Anyway, forget you, you had nothing to do with this in the first place. If they want to say something to me then let THEM do it.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

Too funky to be funky.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: I would be ashamed to be seen in this

What's so bad about this car? Too old fashioned for you? If not, then what car's styling suits you anyway, a PT Cruiser?<!-- Signature -->