if any have a car that can beat this please reply

Discussion in '1999 Ford Saleen Mustang S-351' started by BigTymer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

My Car Can, I got a 93 Celica Turbo, with a HKS BAll Bearing GT Turbo UpGrade, and Full Recing Tranny. I got it dynoed and 550 all wheell hp.

2. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

The power this car has and the performance it dishes out is down right HORRIBLE!!!! There is something about beefed up Mustangs that show the true weakness of its engines. You stick a corvette with that much horsepower and you'll make the car look like a Geo Metro!!!

3. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

Sure, put a supercharger on a 1998 Camaro SS, and it will run 11.5. I saw some rich girl do it with and auto.

4. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

Don't crap on my face and tell me my head was up your ass!

5. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

What do you think of the GM 454

6. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

i just don't get it. why are some people trying to make stupid comparo and more over saying that a supra or another car will beat it??? jaleaousy, envy or hate of fords?? well think that when you don't like a car then don't post a negative comment and don't diss it because there are peopl who love it.
    It is just respecting the other tastes
    regards

426hemistage8

7. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

there are a lot of cars on this site that could kick this thing's ass. one of them being the 2000 Ford Mustang Saleen which is cheaper and has better stats.

8. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

i agree and alsowhat is important to note is that its engine has a smaller displacement.

9. Re: if any have a car that can beat this please reply

My 91 Diablo VT would kick this cars azz!