IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Discussion in '2006 Lexus SC430 GT500' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Its one cool roadster like truck<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Ever scine the first time i saw it i loved it. Great Idea Chevy
    If i have enogh $$$ when it comes out i would buy one!!

3. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I Like It! It has all the style of an old truck with the luxury and power of a new one.

4. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

it is an awesome roadster anyone who makes fun of chevy or american muscle for that matter should rot in import car hell

5. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

hey, fords suck. the only fors i would accept is a 1969 or earlier mustang. dodge and chevy rule. chevy currently has a concept Corvette that has a bored out 427 that puts out an amazing 742 hp and 700 lb-ft of torque. that car would smoke any stock ford out there.
    another thing, this truck is the most beautiful new truck on the market. it will sell in the mid to high $30,000 range and it is being produced in small numbers. this truck may not be as fast as the lightning, but it looks a buttload better. but, dodge remains king when it comes to doing outrageous things with cars. now, dodge has the ram srt-10, a 500hp, 500lb-ft of torque, super truck. this truck will smoke a vette if it is tuned correctly. but, i would still take the SSR out of any of the performance trucks out there. chevy all the way!

6. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Actually, Ford has the Pinto, and Chevrolet has the El Camino. This is just a ressurection of the El Camino.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

crap car

It's not a roadster, a roadster is a car with no roof, like the 360 spyder, s2000, or, If I gotta talk to you gay little red necks, a viper.

8. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

The guy above me is a #%$. Just thought I would say I saw one the other day. And I can vouch for it being fast. It was red with a GM "M" badge on it. Very cool<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

you saw it??? I thought there was only one made.... the SSR concept... is that the one u saw

10. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TownshipRebellion</i>
    <b>crap car

It's not a roadster, a roadster is a car with no roof, like the 360 spyder, s2000, or, If I gotta talk to you gay little red necks, a viper.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What are you talking about!! This is a roadster. I f the Benz SLK is a roadster, than this is too. Its got an SLK-like folding hardtop.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

it looks realy ugly but i want one. i dont know what it is but want it. and that topic of this post was IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!...so why are you guys dissing this truck or what ever it is<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

This SSR kicks ass! The only thing it needs is a manual tranny.

13. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

i saw this car and the joy i felt made me cry<!-- Signature -->

14. I LIKE IT

Oh yeah.. as for in what category to put this in.. put it in the same category as the old El Camino was. ... which is that? just #$%#ing bad ass category

15. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

sweeet<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I WANT THE 2003 CHEVY SSR! FELL IN 'LOVE' WITH IT WHEN I FIRST SAW IT ON TV....SIGH SEEMS LIKE IT WILL GO THE WAY OF THE PT CRUISER...HARD TO FIND THUS DEALERS WILL RAISE THE PRICE AS HIGH AS THEY CAN. SHOULD BE A LAW! (STILL WANT IT THO!)

17. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

yeah i want one, i hope its fast<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

This is a roadster??
    I thoguht it's a pickup truck.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Sweet

20. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Badass

21. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I like it a lot. Car and driver said it could hit 60 in 6 seconds flat. for a truck type thing that is quick. If I remember right it also said it had a top speed of 130 mph. If I'm wrong, it's from memory so you'll have to excuse me.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

The SSR looks fast and fun. GM needs something middle of the road to compete with the ever popular roadster market. If it can haul some crap around like a little pickup, all the power to it. better than having a little two seater with no room for anything. The detailing on the front is remeniscent of 50's chevy trucks, very kick ass. <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I dont know what everyone elses problem is, this thing is gonna really sell.

24. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ultimate</i>
    <b>I LIKE IT

Oh yeah.. as for in what category to put this in.. put it in the same category as the old El Camino was. ... which is that? just #$%#ing bad ass category</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree i would buy one

25. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

My friend hate it, but i think he was high at the time, anyway i would love to have one of those!!!!<!-- Signature -->