Im tired of people complaining about the GTO

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by USRACING, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Im tired of people complaining that the GTO doesn't have any striking looks and that it doesnt look like a high-powered sports car and doesnt live up to its heritage. NEWS FLASH: The original GTO was never a sports car to begin with. There was nothing special about it. It was more along the lines of a family car powered by a big V8 which is exactly what this car is. Get with the program.

2. Re: Im tired of people complaining about the GTO

i couldnt agress more. In australia the monaro has the same history adn reputation as what the does and there was huge public interest in the its return. they are both based on family cars and have big v8s and although i beleive the monaro looks better the gto is still a good looking car that looks a lot better than most over plasticy american cars built recently. and of course it is rwd. they are great cars that if you ever drove one will not dissapoint

3. Re: Im tired of people complaining about the GTO

I agree, It's a sleeper. Just like the original.

4. Re: Im tired of people complaining about the GTO

Same here. What frickin car isnt imported in some way nowadays. Its a total sleeper no 50lbs of wasted plastic and resin. People seem to be expecting a euro supercar for under 40K Dream on. What do you want cant please everyone. I want one BAD. My 95 formula wants to be track riden only not a daily. That GOAT would be a amazing daily driver. Gives me shivers.... oh.