Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going to as

Discussion in '1980 Styling Garage Spezialkarosserien M1' started by Burning Rubber, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

I would definentily take The Toyota Supra. The Eagle Talon is a pretty normal car like the other ones but the Toyota Supra can race along with Nissan Skyline GT-R34, Mazda FDRX-7 efini Type RB, Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4T Turbo, Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version III and those are all pretty nice cars.

2. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

Probably not... I'm sure it spools very quickly, but doesn't have as high horsepower potential as the larger turbo. I'm sure it performs better than a mild turbo upgrade however (such as a 16G).

-Pyro Pat

3. #28 AFIGTR, Dec 7, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

ARG. I hope you are still taking suggestions of what to buy. Get a Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, they're the best of the three and only $28,000 legalized here in the U.S., no joke! They produce 300hp at the wheels and you can get well over 800hp with it, also it is 4wd so that is good as well, not to mention its excellent handling! Go for it! Call Motorex for more information on purchasing one! www.skylinegtr.com www.motorex.net

Get a Skyline.

4. Re:

Isnt WakkaWu banned, get the hell out of here you are not wanted on this forum

5. #30 zurno, Dec 24, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

id say take the supra and sink a crap load of money into it
    get the $33000 engine upgrade kit from suprastore.com and the $11500 ab flug body kit form suprastore.com and some other nice accessories

they say they engine uprgrade kit makes the engine have 1200 HP

id say that wouod atleast be fun to drive, who else has one that you know?

http://www.suprastore.com/stag8upkit12.html

6. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

take the supra....but that's a little pricey, my second choice would be the rx-7

7. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

300zx - great car, especially considering how cheap they are. they can do anything a supra can, for half the price. look really nice too.

rx7 - best performance car ever invented in the regular-person price range. then it blows up.

supra - good potential, but you run the risk of looking like a fast and furious wannabe.

mr2 - good highway racer, good auto-x and track car, not much of a drag car compared to the others though.

talon - dont handle worth crap, but can make lots of power pretty cheaply. look plain though. this goes for the turbos, the non turbos are worthless.

240sx - complete P.O.S. till you swap in the silvia motor, then its got the best bang for the buck of any car on your list, probably any car PERIOD.

8. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

just go for the talon

9. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

10. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

NSX. But, if you can't the RX-7 will be nice.
    The Fairlady Z version of the 300ZX is also good.
    Skip the 240ZX.
    Talon/Mr2-great when turbo.
    supra-FF wanabe! Nice tho.

11. Re: Im trying to figure out which car i should but so im going t

i'd take the supra ive seen guys with 950 HP of the wheels and run 8's
    and with a little [lot] of money you could get a engine swap and 1000 HP without that much trouble, 1300hp is the record i think

12. Re: can it beat tha hummer????

If I were you, i'd go with the Vette, but that sounds a lot more expensive (then again, $$$ is not a problem). If so, i'd choose:
    A. LOOKS
    1. Mr2
    2. supra
    3. RX-7

B. PERFORMANCE-(Corvette)
    1. supra
    2. talon/eclipse
    3. RX-7/Mr2

Don't let me go against what you think- please.

13. Re: can it beat tha hummer????

ive said before the supra can be modded past what your corvette can AND go around corners but a 67 corvette is a classic and you may pick it for that fact [who else on the road is gonna have one?]