Infiniti FX45 and Lexus thing mix

Discussion in '2006 Hyundai HCD9 Talus Concept' started by 6DIA6BLO6, Jan 8, 2006.

1. agree or dissagree?

2. I see FX45 in this BIG TIME and kind of the Lexus.

3. Agree, kinda like a lifted sports car.

4. Yeah, I agree. But most of all I see "Volkswagen Concept T". Either way, the design is copied.

5. FX 45 copycat all the way, look at the grill the overall lines of the vehicle, the rear end, the hood, it has been copied, i give it a thumbs donn. Come up with something original!!!!

6. I think this is like the first original Hyundai design. And I like it. A bit. If it was badged differently (not Hyundai or sub-brands) I would probably like it more.

7. I like this. Yes, I do see the FX45 in it, but not entirely. The FX35/45 left itself really open, anyways, so it's really not a surprise to see a design similar/same to it in another car. The V8 did come as a bit of a surprise, considering a Korean sports coupe (or so they called it), but hey it's an impressive move on Hyundai's part to break 300hp and come up with this thing. Yeah, this is the first Korean vehicle I'd buy.

8. Anyway, i just found the rims are completely taken off the Citroen C-Sportlounge. #$%# Hyundai.