Interesting design

Discussion in '2007 Mercedes-Benz F 700 Concept' started by Omsirut, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Looks completely different to anything pretty much, I like it a lot, I hope they build a car like this one in the near future.

2. 7.4 sec!? are you serious!? that is so slow for a Mercedes! That wouldn't even make my top 100!!! Mercedes is slippin' so they better come up with something good!!!

3. ________ _______
    | | | /
    | | |/
    | | |\
    ___|_____|_______ | \

4. my design in my thing is supposed to be ick but the site had to "correct it" (stupid scanner)

5. I think the design of the car is rather secondary in comparison to the advancements in engine technology, quite impressive IMO.

6. This is obviously a supercar for its technological advances, not for performance. Come on, you didn't expect much power from a 1.8 liter four-banger, did you?

7. 5.3 Litres per 100km and 7.4s 0-60 mph. That is impressive, I wish my four banger could go just as fast with the fuel efficiency of this car.

I like this car A LOT.

8. I like it,I think the front is amazing but that's just me.

9. I think this thing reminds me of the chrysler atlantic concept from about 10 years ago, its a beautiful design and i would'nt mind seeing this on the raod