Is 1000bhp really necessary?

Discussion in '2006 Gemballa Mirage GT' started by DCSdunks, Feb 14, 2006.

1. No but bragging rights are

2. The veyron is not built for that tack, it is for those who want an incredibly fast car, and cruising at high speed on the freeway.

if anyone want to go fast around a track, buy something that was made for that, or when the company built it, kept the "going fast around a track" in their minds while creating the car.

Veyron is a superfast car, fastest productioncar ever, and it goes like Hell, and that acceleration is probably pretty addictive.

The fastest thing i've gone in is a Supra TT with 570hp, and it accelerated like hell, i wanted to feel the acceleration all the time, it gets the adrenaline pumping and is very much addictive.

3. #28 Porsche addict, Feb 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    I highly doubt that it's got 1000hp

4. Are hamburgers necessary?

5. The stock Carrera GT would be fine with me.

On normal roads you are not going to use the acceleration or the speed - let alone that of the Gemballa. And you are not going to take this car on a track day to destroy it.

But I'm not complaining.... this is siiiick.
    Carrera GT is slick and German.
    This is BADASS.

6. So here's a question for y'all......Are ANY 1000bhp cars necessary??? IMO, no...but, worth having anyways simply because, just imagining owning ANY one of them would be perfect bragging rights, too send a message to unsuspecting "pray."