Is 300 kicks ass

Discussion in '1996 Lexus SC400' started by barefoot driver, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

yeah, youre right the IS 300 is the best lexus ever made<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

The Best Lexus Made Is The GS430. But No Japaniese Sports Car Made Has The Power Of A v12. Whats The Deal With That?

3. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

yeah, the GS430 is pretty tight lookin,' and i think it has a bit more power, but i still like the small, sleek look of the IS300.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

I hate the is 300. It is slow too.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

I #$%#in love the is300 soo much its one of my dream cars...i also adore the sc 430....its a fckin pimp car imagine this with 22 lexanis or some shit, dropped just a bit...for looks mostly not performance...yall know what im sayin?

6. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from badneuzLS4L</i>
    <b>I #$%#in love the is300 soo much its one of my dream cars...i also adore the sc 430....its a fckin pimp car imagine this with 22 lexanis or some shit, dropped just a bit...for looks mostly not performance...yall know what im sayin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, I don't really know what you're saying. I wasn't trained to read hieroglyphics.

7. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

is300 is an ok car. i've driven one and making quick turns sucks. and no way its the best lexus ever made. are you crazy? the sc430 is the tightest lexus car. and toyota and lexus are the same company dummies.

8. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

The IS300 is too cool. It should be on this site for gods sake. It's not really a supercar, but is an Audi A4 much better? Car and Driver ranked it #3 below the BMW 330i and Audi A4 and it would have done even better if it didn't have winter tires equipped at the time of testing. <!-- Signature -->

9. in ma opinion Is 300s kick ass. i luved Is 300s and ill alwayz love it. its one of the craziest lexus's ever made. With its full leather interior and the exiting 5 speed manual it will rock any other toyota made

10. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

I wanna site link for that car damnit. I have a kickass video of a Sc300tt kickin' a Viper 500 venom and 2 11 second Rx-7's and that car was supposed to be the Tag along to record the damn race!!

11. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

there is an is400 comin out and it will have a v8....

its suposed to be sweeeet

12. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

im thinking about getting a lexus sc 400, i like the way they look and the v8ness.my friend used to have an is 300 and it was so pimp, the interior, you could start the car and it wouldnt even feel like it was running.now he has a gs 430 and that thing is luxourius man,i like the moving air vents and the acceleration.so what year would you say the sc 400 was best made with few recalls and if theres manual?

13. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

The Lexus IS300 which uses the 2JZ-GE is hardly the best Lexus/Toyota ever made.

Let's look at some of the cars which deserve this title

Toyota Chaser
    Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T

14. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

My favorite Lexus is the SC430, followed closely by the IS300.

15. Re: Is 300 kicks ass

i like the is' looks and i would like them even more if toyota made one with upgraded suspension. im sure they are working on it, and soon there will be a lexus with v12 power. my favorite lexus is the gs400. i bought my wife one last year and we both love it. the other day i ordered the hks trd exhaust, which is said to add some power, as lexus' are known to have restricted exhaust. the gs400 is faster than the 430 because you cant buy the paddle shift 430, but our 400 has paddle shift. 400 haul ass and handle great so in my mind they are the ultimate lexus.

16. No way is the IS300 (altezza) the best lexus ever made, ppppfffft in your dreams. A gutless piece, the only half decent models were the rz200 edition and ;TOMS factory turbo version of which some rediculously low number were made. I think theres also a factory supercharged TTE version.
    Best Lexus ever would be a battle between the Lexus version of the Toyota Aristo, think its called the GS, with the supra 2jz; or the lexus version of the toyota soarer with the 2jz 2.5l twin turbo. The 4.0L factory is very restricted factory wise, i know these motors are capable of much higher power. At the traffic light grand prix i was driving my friends 4L v8 soarer against a newest shape honda prelude and was beaten! Yes i know how to drive i hope.
    Lexus make awesome motors, supras in the JGTC use the V8 versions to race with not the 2jz as you expect. reliability?