Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

Discussion in '1994 Jaguar XJ220 S TWR' started by Grizz2K4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

I think the AB Flug Supra is much better looking, but that's me...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

Of course not.

3. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

and dun tell Elton John, if you do, he may probably get one of it. Then you goona su@k with him...

4. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

YEs, an awsome looking car. It looks like it's going 100 standing still.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

That's why Elton John owns one... G@y

6. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

HAHA ive seen a normal XJ220 for me It was one of the most exciting cars ive ever seen besides a F1 Mclaren at INdy speedway they had security guards all around it lol..

7. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

SLOW DONW THIS IS A NAEBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

a great car spoild <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Is this not one of the coolest looking cars?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vanquish</i>
    <b>Ive seen em loads of times. If you live in England go to Bridgmans in Notting Hill, or the Birmingham NEC Car show or Bealieu Motor Museum. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

oh ya loads of times. did you not read the part that says: Production: 5. Aren't you the guy who said he drove a Suzuki Escudo pikes peak? you're a fukin lier. naturally, Mr.DoneEverything here sees these things all the time because there are only 5<!-- Signature -->