It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original and

Discussion in '2001 Chrysler PT Convertible Concept' started by no really, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

what do you mean stylish this is the second ugliest new car the first is the Pontiac Aztek but you probably like that car to

3. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

I'll give you original, but stylish...not for me, maybe that's your opinion and I can think of much better cars for under 20 grand<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Do all these have shift kits in them?

telco you really like the shit cars don't you! Either you are a poor bastard or you have real bad taste.

5. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

What the hell are you talking about????? I just said I would(In my #$%#ing opinion) get some other car for under 20 thousand dollars. I would rather get a Nissan Spec V or a VW Jetta for under 20 grand. Am I not entitled to my opinion. I do not prefer convertibles and would rather spend my money on a sedan. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Do all these have shift kits in them?

Telco calm down man, i'm just giving you a rough time. Is the PT Cruiser suppose to be a throwback to the old gangster cars?

7. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

looks kinda like a VW Jetta convertible...don't get me wrong, I do like the PT Cruiser, it is a welcome break from the cookie cutter, integrated fender cars we have runnin around today, a car with fenders, and a retro look (along with the Chevrolet SSR pickup, and new/retro Ford Thunderbird) are pleasing sights to see amongst todays cars..imagine putting a Hemi V8 into the PT Cruiser, putting some bigger rubbers on it, and maybe a custom exhaust system as well? then it would be a true hot-rod or retro-rod

8. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

It will always be ugly in my eyes. I know you cant judge a car by its looks but this is just tops it all off and its also slow.

9. Best CAr.

I have a Turbo I just got and its awesom.

10. Re: Best CAr.

How awsome?

11. Re: Best CAr.

Alot cool beelive me !!!Its dynamic looking and faaaast!!!Silent and comfterble.

12. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

Knock of the ignorant attitude, people. The world isn't filled with ignorant, adrenaline starved teenage boys, and the carmakers don't need to make cars that only appeal to you.

The PT is very stylish.

The Aztek had a projected sales target of 75,000 a year, and barely sold 11,000 the first year. That's an unsuccessful, non-stylish design.

The PT had a sales taget of 100,000 the first year, and 50,000 in Europe. they sold over 150k in the US alone, with a waiting list a year long, and had to ramp up extra production to get them to Europe (where there was a wailting list and people importing them from the US before their official release). It's still selling strong. That's a successful, stylish design.

If you can't figure that out, you might want to re-examine your definition of stylish, as it relates to cars of this type.

13. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

Holy mother #$%#! Anyone who sparks any interest in this car is blind or just stupid and is NOT entitled to thier opinion. This car is hurts meets minivan. or a prowler crushed in length.if it was a little longer then it would be ALRIGHT. But since i got nuthin better to do than ***** i guess ill stop.

14. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

Get bent, Noob

15. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

Then ban him arent you a moderator???

16. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

Moderators can't ban people. And I don't like deleting posts from ignorant idiots. It's much more fun to put them verbally in their place.

Everyone starts out relatively ignorant. It's how willing you are to learn that determines how productive a community member you will be.

17. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

Poor people and grand parents probably bought 2 each.

18. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

SHUT UP THIS CAR SUCKS

19. Re: It costs 20 grand what do you want, its stylish and original

None of you guys have any taste or style at all. This car is F#%king Tight!!! It's Bad @$$. Nuff said.