it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari Rossa' started by Boarder4Life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. it looks so bad....but i admit it may be strong but in general all ferraris suck...

2. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

I dont understand your reasoning. Ferraris suck you say? And i supose a Corvair is a engineering marvel. Why dont you leav your ignorant comments inside your puny head.

3. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boarder4Life69</i>
    <b>it looks so bad....but i admit it may be strong but in general all ferraris suck...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You suck !!!

There are no competitors to Ferrari in the USA , so first learn how to build such cars.

4. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

what kinda car u got asshole a honda? or maybe a diahatsu? or a pinto?
    ferraris are #$%#ing awsome do me a favor tell your mom that the money is on the table!!!!!!! lol

5. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

guys all you can say is shit talk.............you can only swear back thats it......... now i mean it this car is a spaceship......the lambo cars are much better than ferraris as well as porsche cars.........

6. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

Are you crazy??? How could you say that Ferraris suck, I can not understand??? Are you high, are you nuts, or do you just like pissing people off??? I love Lambo's too, but how can you say Ferraris suck, and even if this car did look like a "spaceship", it would make it even more cool!!!! Idiot....<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

hey guys..... ok not all ferraris suck but this one....really sucks.....

8. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boarder4Life69</i>
    <b>it looks so bad....but i admit it may be strong but in general all ferraris suck...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are a born loser. Ferraris are the world's finest exotic machines. Just deal with it.

9. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

Hey guys, he's just trying to start s***, so don't worry about it. Don't even reply.

10. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

this car is totally incredible it mite look a lil bit futeristic but who cares otherwise the styling is awesome and WTF since when do ferraris suck go eat your fathers ass (yes i know icant spell)

11. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

I think the pinto design is better than this crap!

12. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

Do you guys know that all you flamers are constantly being mocked at by the same mebers in the main forum?<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

With the exception of scuderium, you are all pathetic.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

I think this is far from sucking...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

dude you are an idiot, ferrari's are great cars, nit the best in the world, but amongst the best you'll ever see<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

<b>it looks so bad....but i admit it may be strong but in general all ferraris suck...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->wow comming from a mouth of a 10-year old<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

Bambi, man. Didn't your parents raise you right? Didn't they give you any sappy Disney movies? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Point is, if you don't like Ferrari's, then don't come post on them. Watch Bambi and have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

well, you might think its nasty but ive tried it and its a beauty...sucker u arent italian like me hahaha

19. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PURE PORSCHE 911</i>
    <b>I AGREE. IT DOES LOOK LIKE A SPACESHIP
    ....AND YES ALL FERRARIS DOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK! (BIGTIME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you are an ignorant 10 yr old. you have no knowledge about cars whatsoever, and say so becuase u hear the name alot. you are a disgrace.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

so,you're saying that if someone gave you one,you would pass it up? prick...

21. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

it may look like a spaceship, but it aint crap so shut up until someone with an i.q. over 100 gives you permission to talk.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

LISTEN UP, YOU BRAINDEAD PIECE OF SEAWEED. FIRST, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A SPACESHIP LOOKS LIKE! SECOND, GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

first of all i may be a lambo fan and most lambo fans hate ferraris but ferraris are awesome cars. plus this car is a new desogn for a ferrari plus you'll never have a ferrari or anything better than a pinto in your garage so shut up.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!

24. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

To all the ass-tick man-whores who say this car sucks and looks like a spaceship: quit slurpin your dog's cumm and put your head in a BOOK or two. You might actually learn something that could help boost your combined IQ's from 12 points to.........13 or even 14!!!

God i hate stupid people. This world has a surplus of them. If only it were legal to control the idiot population by isolating them and wiping out a million at a time.........just think of how our world would improve!

25. Re: it looks like a spaceship...it sucks

what the hell are you talking about at the begining of this forum u say ferrari's suck [email protected]#$ you, your so stupid, a ferrari could beat anything you'd ever own if you [email protected]#$ing lived for a million years !!!