IT NOT THAT GOOD

Discussion in '1991 Koenig-Specials C62' started by tvr rules, Aug 9, 2002.

1. THIS LOOKS OK BUT IS A BIT TO STUPID

2. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

what exactly is stupid here?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

and by "to stupid" you mean "too stupid"? Way to add credibility. Just what in the hell is stupid about this car. Did you look at the stats? Did you notice it's a decade old? Stupid?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

This car is incredible and it is 10 years old.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

I love this car!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

hey logect gtr...... he ment that it was stupid..... he didnt mean how much you win by. you #$%#ing idiot. anways this car looks alright but its pretty fast. decsent

7. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

one of the best cars of the world alongwith the dauer 962c, the koenigsegg cc and the vector avtech wx3

8. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

Enlighten me... how can a car be stupid?

9. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

yes, how exactly can a car this great be stupid. Please tell me..

10. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

as TVR Rules says "THIS LOOKS OK BUT IS A BIT TO STUPID ". I have one question. ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL! ITS A LEMANS CAR HOW CAN YOU BASH IT?

11. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

It is stupid in the same way that all such cars are stupid. Ridiculously expensive, to buy, own and operate, lack of any day to day practicality, etc. It is a billionaire's play thing.

12. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

He makes a stupid comment and you question his sexual orientation? Grow up or don't post.

13. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

I agree. Thats the one thing that pisses me off, im not gay, HELL NO, but i still hate how its the only insult ever used in my school.

14. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

Whatever. I hate reading crap posted by uneducated unsophiticates...

15. Re: IT NOT THAT GOOD

Does that itself make it stupid? There's a reason for that price you know? For example it's performance, technology, the materials used... If you were a millionaire, what would you drive? a beat up civic worth a couple of hundred dollars at the most? Doubt it.. you'd probably be rolling about in a car worth at least a couple hundred thousand. Just because someone has the money to buy and run such a car doesn't make it stupid... and I don't think this was designed with everyday practicality in mind. I'd expect it to be designed to be a raw, fast supercar - not an everyday car. And that it is... which makes this car amazing and not stupid.

16. idiot... I can't believe even my old PS2 game shows its greatness on the track