it took me a week to notice the headlights

Discussion in '2002 Hafei HF Fantasy Pininfarina Concept' started by aftermath001, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: it took me a week to notice the headlights

uh<!-- Signature -->

2. took me a while, but i noticed it. for a new design, pininfarina did a pretty creative job

3. Re: it took me a week to notice the headlights

I like the concept but unless teh nose of this car falls away sharply they will have a lot of trouble illuminating the road ahead and it will have a tendancy to dazzle oncoming drivers (kinda like when a big tall 4wd or ute come up begind ya or oncoming and his lights are right at eye level)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: it took me a week to notice the headlights

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from andrew_mrt</i>
    <b>I like the concept but unless teh nose of this car falls away sharply they will have a lot of trouble illuminating the road ahead and it will have a tendancy to dazzle oncoming drivers (kinda like when a big tall 4wd or ute come up begind ya or oncoming and his lights are right at eye level)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your right. I like the way that the car is designed but the tailights look very akward. A didnt notice the headlights into i looked at this thread. <!-- Signature -->