Its name is Murcielaga

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Bugatti driver, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

<!-- Signature -->

2. #2 jaua, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

Its name is Murcielago...
    read the story about where it came from, this famous bull spared in Spain in the late XIX century...

and, I can tell you its Murcielago and not Murcielaga because I speak spanish

=)

Ivanhoe!
    ---------------------------------
    Drive faster!

4. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

The name is Murcielago, the bat from hell, in spanish, there. Its pretty easy to miss spell it, I know.

5. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

No it isnt you dick jockey. its murcielago cos it means bat in spanish and it was a bull whose life was spared and trained by MIURA!!!!!!!

6. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

I personally love this car, second to the diablo<!-- Signature -->

8. #8 countachman, Aug 10, 2002
    Re: Its name is Murcielaga

WOW I am a idiot I am bringing up the oldest forum for no particular eason but to annoy you people HAHAHAHA....just kiddin

And its murcielago check out www.lamborghini.com I trust them more than a magazine or whatever<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

it is murcielago. i have seen it spelt like that atleast 20 different mags/sites. if it said murcielaga then someone just slipped when they were typing. a damn misprint. why are we talking about this? think about it.

10. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LegendNH</i>
    <b>I personally love this car, second to the diablo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hey, 427 huh... thats RIGHT!!! do you own one? <!-- Signature -->

11. #11 kekke, Aug 10, 2002
    Re: Its name is Murcielaga

No it´s not!!! It´s name is murcielago - Check out www.lamborghini.com and see for yourself.... I dont think Automobili Lamborghini would write the wrong name on their website...

12. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

Woah!!! where did ya get that from- cause they're feedin you shit!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Its name is Murcielaga

Murcielaga must have been a typo you saw. There's no such word as murcielaga in Spanish or Italian, only murcielago (bat).