its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by xebec, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2003SVTCobra</i>
    <b>I would have the agree that this looks like an R/C car and so have all of the other vipers from the past. Vipers cant compare to Porsche, Lamborghini, or Ferrari in overall class, style, build quality, and performance. The Viper cant beat the German engineering of the 911 Turbo or GT2 and it cant beat the fine hand-crafted Italian classics made by Ferrari and Lamborghini</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

dude, stop repeating this in every thread. i agree, but it only needs to be said once<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

yeah i know but im not really sure how else to say it<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

gee man i wish i could burn like u guys "u look like an R/C car

4. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

lol, yeah that was pretty uncreative<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

What kind of insult is "It looks like an R/C Car"? Whats your point? My brother has a Hot Wheels Ferrari, does that insult Ferrari? Both of you are f*cking idiots who don't know shit.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

Viper also can't compare to those other cars in price either.

7. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

you look like an r/c car<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

I would have the agree that this looks like an R/C car and so have all of the other vipers from the past. Vipers cant compare to Porsche, Lamborghini, or Ferrari in overall class, style, build quality, and performance. The Viper cant beat the German engineering of the 911 Turbo or GT2 and it cant beat the fine hand-crafted Italian classics made by Ferrari and Lamborghini<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: its not a performer forsure-it looks like an R/C car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bugatti442</i>
    <b>you look like an r/c car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->well put!<!-- Signature -->