its weird man

Discussion in '1969 McLaren M6 GT' started by Alessandro, Aug 9, 2002.

1. anotherone bites the dust

can someone tell me if the gt40 beat this?

2. Re: anotherone bites the dust

Well obviously it did because if you knew anything about the GT40 then you would know it won LeMans in 67,68,and 69.

So yeah, it did beat it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Original

Who knew that this would be the future of performance.<!-- Signature -->

4. HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: its weird man

this car is weird.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: its weird man

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Past? Yeah, and Porsche sucks at racing at LeMans. Did Ferrari 512 kick Porsche 917 ass? NO! Face it Porsche is a better RACE car.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: its weird man

stop comparing old cars to new cars.... oh ya.... you stupid shit sayen twin turbo 550 can beat anything. a 400 hpr v12 is pretty damn weak for a v12... i mean comon... but the mclaren 627 is quite nice and i think i dont need to say who would spank who. its not like mclaren has the world record or anything. im sure a twin turbo 550 could... probibly keep the mclaren in sight for a couple of more minutes. but lets say we put twin turbo on the mclaren.... just so were not doing any handycaps for anyone.... i dont think this is a winable conversation that your arguing.... its infact pretty weak.... im not a hater like you and i dont hate ferrari... the f50 is probibly one of the most beautiful cars ive ever seen... but god help it on the race track against a mclaren f1 ... just the f1... lets not even get into how bad it would be if the LM just steped into this... get out of here hater... go cry your case to someone who wont want to smack you for being the dumbass you are!

8. Specs

I want specs!
    Seems pretty sleek for a 69

9. HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: its weird man

this car is weird.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: its weird man

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Past? Yeah, and Porsche sucks at racing at LeMans. Did Ferrari 512 kick Porsche 917 ass? NO! Face it Porsche is a better RACE car.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: its weird man

stop comparing old cars to new cars.... oh ya.... you stupid shit sayen twin turbo 550 can beat anything. a 400 hpr v12 is pretty damn weak for a v12... i mean comon... but the mclaren 627 is quite nice and i think i dont need to say who would spank who. its not like mclaren has the world record or anything. im sure a twin turbo 550 could... probibly keep the mclaren in sight for a couple of more minutes. but lets say we put twin turbo on the mclaren.... just so were not doing any handycaps for anyone.... i dont think this is a winable conversation that your arguing.... its infact pretty weak.... im not a hater like you and i dont hate ferrari... the f50 is probibly one of the most beautiful cars ive ever seen... but god help it on the race track against a mclaren f1 ... just the f1... lets not even get into how bad it would be if the LM just steped into this... get out of here hater... go cry your case to someone who wont want to smack you for being the dumbass you are!