James bond owned one of these and yet hardly even drove it.

Discussion in '2000 BMW Z8' started by nicktraffic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. If I was james bod i would have put it to better use and would not have got it cut into two pieces. However, this is an overpriced piece of german crap.

TVR GRIFFITH 500 IS BETTER AND YOU KNOW IT!!!.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: James bond owned one of these and yet hardly even drove it.

yeh whatever and if i was "james bod" i wudnt really be famous now wud i? james bond cuz buy thrity of these with the money he has..... and u say it sucks now watch what itll do to ure honda s2000 that claims to be great with 240 hp whats that gunna get it? to ure grandmas house across the street?

3. #3 disturbed5801, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: James bond owned one of these and yet hardly even drove it.

Well now its seems both of you are idiots, "james bod" is not real, yes I know its hard to believe that he does not exist but its true. Its a movie and its only a promotion for bmw. What the hell is this talk of a honda s2000? no one even mentioned it before. wow two delusionals in one place a pshyciatrist paradise you two should see one.

corvettes always win
    www.tscustomautoart.com

4. Re: James bond owned one of these and yet hardly even drove it.

buy a Z06 and save 78,000 dollars!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: James bond owned one of these and yet hardly even drove it.

BMW is still BMW even if you say a GM-car is cheaper. Well I guess that just shows the brand-image. GM cheap, BMW luxurious. I'd be happy to invest those $78k on the bimmer...<!-- Signature -->