Join the Z clan!

Discussion in '1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo' started by bob777, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Join the Z clan. Membership is free and easy. All you have to do is PM me and I'll give you the details.

2. Re: Join the Z clan!

no thanks. mine is too fast to be in a "clan"

3. Re: Join the Z clan!

Hell, I'll join!

4. Re: Join the Z clan!

True, but you're already in the Z clan, unless you decided not to carry over your membership with your new username.

Mr X. is doing recruiting for the Z clan that you are the co-founder of.

5. Re: Join the Z clan!

I'm a secret member now. the underground Z clan. plus it would #$%# my avatar up. BTW: what's up?

6. Re: Join the Z clan!

Ive PMd u but u didnt reply, whats up?

7. Re: Join the Z clan!

You must not have spelled it right because I didnt get it. Its MR X. There is three spaces. I guess I should have said that. Mr X was already taken.

8. Re: Join the Z clan!

Oh!

9. Re: Join the Z clan!

HONDA SUCKS DUDE. GET A REAL CAR.

10. Re: Join the Z clan!

umm I own a twinturbo Z. STFU next time you asshat.

11. Re: Join the Z clan!

Then get into that forum. But thanks for droping by anyway. And I'm in, I hate the PM system, so just know that I'm in.

12. Re: Join the Z clan!

Can i join? I have a #$%#n Z

13. Re: Join the Z clan!

What's too fast? your love making. I see you like honda, well no honda can touch my 300zx it runs the quarter mile in sub 8 seconds, without NOS, with it does it in 6.5 seconds. Honda my ass, Loser!!!

14. Re: Join the Z clan!

I agree with myself

15. Re: Join the Z clan!

I agree with myself who is agreeing with myself

16. Re: Join the Z clan!

You're honestly saying your 300 can run the 1/4 mile in 6.5 w/ nitrous?

NOS means "Nitrous Oxide Systems". You are a r!ceboy referring to all nitrous as "NOS".

17. Re: Join the Z clan!

i agree with the other 6000 people who think you are a dick.

18. Re: Join the Z clan!

I'll join.....my friend recently acquired a nissan fairlady Z TT it is bad ass......i dont know what year it is though......but it is awesome.....i feel stupid in my car when they are sittin side by side....cuz i know that he is faster than i will ever be....cuz his car isn't exactly stock.

19. Re: hey man

I wouldn't mind taking FasterThenThou on in a race. My 300zx TT is in the mid 600's on max boost. I have placed over $87,000 in my car and I have no intention of loosing.

This is my ride, lets see yours!

20. Re:

And unless you are on drag slicks you are not going to post 8 seconds. the 300zx peels out too much to do it. I may not be able to do 6.5 but I can do 8's and my cad will top out at 227 mph at the Dunes national park in colorado. Lots rock. plus even if i don't beat you, there will always be someone faster!

21. Re: Join the Z clan!

same here
    oh i didn't read the whole forum.

22. Re: Join the Z clan!

man what is this japan?!

23. Re: hey man

In one thread you say you work at discount tire, in another thread a few days later you say you work at an import shop called racing trenz in Denver.

You obviously don't own a Z yet alone a 600HP one. The most powerful Z in denver is white and was hitting 560ish WHP.