Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

Discussion in '2001 Cunningham C7 Concept' started by impreza-guy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

i think he will be using the new northstar caddie v12 engine that promised 600+hp limits

man itz like the batmobile, an aston martin and a bmw (seem to demand respect)<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

nice

3. This is jsut the most beuteful Car I have ever seen, amazingly crafted and drawn. What I realy loved about this wonderful peace of machinery is the originality of the design and the power under the hood that comes equipt with . Just a little too rich for me

4. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

It's not as ugly like every conpect now.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

Has Cunningham decided on an engine source yet? I'm curious to see a prototype too, aside from the mockup shell.

6. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

I like it's power!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

It is a nice looking car. Its also a nice all around car. It has good power and good looks. I wish they had more info on it.

8. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

and what makes it better is that it is a British supercar which there arent many of, i predict a top speed of around 215mph<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ConnaGT1</i>
    <b>and what makes it better is that it is a British supercar which there arent many of, i predict a top speed of around 215mph</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Cunningham isn't British, its in the US.

10. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

This is a good-lookin car.... But iv'e seen better. As an example: Pagani Zonda C-12S.

11. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Micho</i>
    <b>

its not PEACE its PIECE

hehe

12. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

GREAT CAR DESIGN / A MIX OF OLD AND NEW STYLES....V COOL !<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

I would love to have one to call mine! This car is so hott! This is the kind of car that just makes you forget about the laws, and just see how many close calls you can have! Makes you forget about everything but you and the car, driver and the power of making a beauty like this do what you want!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

I like it, very smooth, alittle pricy<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

True, I love it.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

Have to agree with the topic here. One thing I dislike is the price. Who are these cunningham folks? Where are they what else have they made?

17. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

beautiful but pricy<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

Cunningham used to build sports cars back in the 1950's. They were famous for racing at Le Mans. Briggs Cunningham wanted to win there in an American car with an Amercian driver.

19. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

It almost looks like a Chrysler Chronos<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Just a Beutiful peace of Art !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dragon532</i>
    <b>
    This is a good-lookin car.... But iv'e seen better. As an example: Pagani Zonda C-12S.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I agree... But still, this thing is really beautiful.. The designers made a very good job<!-- Signature -->