Just not enough bhp

Discussion in '2006 Weineck Cobra 780 cui Limited Edition' started by Muscle, Mar 27, 2006.

1. This Rules

This has to be the beefiest cobra ever, i love it, do you?

2. This Rules

Of Course it's absolutely beautiful, I would like to see the price

3. This Rules

Of Course, it's absolutely beautiful, I would like to see the price

4. This Rules

this is a killer, this really rules!!! adore it

5. This Rules

i want one!!!! (or two maybe...)

6. This Rules

...the sad thing is that they are only going to make 15 of them... its sad really....

7. This Rules

I love it that it is pretty much been built to be the most fastest road going car!!!!!

8. I don't know, 1,000 horsepower just doesn't cut it in today's supercar market. Personally, 1,750 is about the lowest power that I can live with. My personal car is a 1953 Austin-Healey Sprite (frog-eye, of course) that is powered by a 93 litre V-8. It makes around 5,000 or so ponies and still often I wish for more just to make it in the cut-and-thrust of modern urban driving. I've just ordered and paid for one of the upcoming Veyron II's that promises 10,000,000,001 horsepower, but that's not due to go on sale until 2044.

But I understand that not everyone can afford a disturbingly expensive Cobra replica with an accellerator pedal that "must be respected," or however the article worded it; it comes to "If you press this one, you're going to crash" anyway, I don't know why they don't just say it like that. They'd probably still attract their target buyer with the promise of a certain and humiliating death should he be foolish enough to whack that tiny little replica's chassis with more power than an F1 car and more torque than an offshore mining operation.

I can just imagine the ad appearing in or "Cigar Afficionado" or "Wealthy Asshole" or wherever they advertise these futilities:

"Are you the sort of person who has grown accustomed to others grovelling and cowering before your presence? If so, the 2006 Weineck Cobra 780 c.i. Limited is most assuredly for you. Imagine the shock to the constitutions of your Ferrari-driving "colleagues" at the local country club or aristocrat's lounge when you casually mention that Your new car has over 1,300 pound-feet of torque. Or perhapse Sir prefers the hilarity of enjoying the ludicrous open-mouthed gawks from "the great unwashed" as your Weineck rockets down the streets of your favorite red light district or pub row with the front wheels proudly pawing for the heavens and the exhausts setting fire to street urchins who dare to sit too close to Your road.

And own the road you, Sir, will certainly do, as no other automobile made by any manufacturer accellerates more quickly than does the Weineck Cobra 780 c.i. Limited. Face facts, Sir. You owe it to yourself.

Weineck, #$%# Them All, And Feed Them Fish Heads."

At least that's how I'D write it up.

9. I don't know, 1,000 horsepower just doesn't cut it in today's supercar market. Personally, 1,750 is about the lowest power that I can live with. My personal car is a 1953 Austin-Healey Sprite (frog-eye, of course) that is powered by a 93 litre V-8. It makes around 5,000 or so ponies and still often I wish for more just to make it in the cut-and-thrust of modern urban driving. I've just ordered and paid for one of the upcoming Veyron II's that promises 10,000,000,001 horsepower, but that's not due to go on sale until 2044.

But I understand that not everyone can afford a disturbingly expensive Cobra replica with an accellerator pedal that "must be respected," or however the article worded it; it comes to "If you press this one, you're going to crash" anyway, I don't know why they don't just say it like that. They'd probably still attract their target buyer with the promise of a certain and humiliating death should he be foolish enough to whack that tiny little replica's chassis with more power than an F1 car and more torque than an offshore mining operation.

I can just imagine the ad appearing in or "Cigar Afficionado" or "Wealthy Asshole" or wherever they advertise these futilities:

"Are you the sort of person who has grown accustomed to others grovelling and cowering before your presence? If so, the 2006 Weineck Cobra 780 c.i. Limited is most assuredly for you. Imagine the shock to the constitutions of your Ferrari-driving "colleagues" at the local country club or aristocrat's lounge when you casually mention that Your new car has over 1,300 pound-feet of torque. Or perhapse Sir prefers the hilarity of enjoying the ludicrous open-mouthed gawks from "the great unwashed" as your Weineck rockets down the streets of your favorite red light district or pub row with the front wheels proudly pawing for the heavens and the exhausts setting fire to street urchins who dare to sit too close to Your road.

And own the road you, Sir, will certainly do, as no other automobile made by any manufacturer accellerates more quickly than does the Weineck Cobra 780 c.i. Limited. Face facts, Sir. You owe it to yourself.

10. This Rules

I don't know, 1,000 horsepower just doesn't cut it in today's supercar market. Personally, 1,750 is about the lowest power that I can live with. My personal car is a 1953 Austin-Healey Sprite (frog-eye, of course) that is powered by a 93 litre V-8. It makes around 5,000 or so ponies and still often I wish for more just to make it in the cut-and-thrust of modern urban driving. I've just ordered and paid for one of the upcoming Veyron II's that promises 10,000,000,001 horsepower, but that's not due to go on sale until 2044.