Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by Madhav, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Which car and why? Power, torque, looks, interior--- for any reason. Just tell me which one you would and why<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

the egg. no qn.its much more exotic!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

The Koenigsegg, I like everything about it better.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

The CC no contest!!! I like the styling better, the acceleration is faster (0-60 in 3.2 seconds compared to the Murchielago's 3.7 seconds), and the CC has a monstrous top speed of over 390 km/hour. Plus the price range is almost identical to the Murcielago's. So ofcourse I'll take the CC. And one more thing: The CC has mind boggling handling with 1.15g lateral acceleration.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

I love lamborghinis (obviously) but with this one i would have to go with the CC.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOlover</i>
    <b>I love lamborghinis (obviously) but with this one i would have to go with the CC.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Murcielago would be the second best bang for your buck!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

Both are damn good cars. But I don't like the new styling changes on the Murcielago. It is too pointy. And even though my Diablo Is a huge V-12, a V-8 Is much more easy to maintain. So the CC wins my vote.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

Hey Madhav, Is that the F60 under your name, it looks like it, but I have never seen that picture before.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

<!-- Signature -->

10. #10 Madhav, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

Keanumon, that is the F60 under my name. Here are a few more which i have uploaded. Of course, you can also visit the site: http://images.google.com/images?q=Ferrari+F60&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
    Of course, these are sneak preview pics and were taken at least 12 months ago, so the car itself might look slightly different but not by much<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Koenigsegg vs Lamborghini Murcielago

THis car no contest, I mean come one. Murcielago: 571bhp and 3,700+lbs, around 300k, CC/8S: 655bhp and 2,800lbs, 300k