Lamborghini Fans Folder

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by 1973 Celica, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Yeah the murcielago is the best lamborghini ever but looks wise the diablo will never be beaten.

2. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

As its lead testing driver, the Lamborghini Murcielago is very good to drive, very good for creature comforts, better than any other Lamborghini of the aging era, its very comfortable, like that of an Audi A4, of course, Audi was behind all this, right?

Forget the challenging Ferraris, they're way over their heads on beating the Mclaren F1, which already 10 years old.

What else is special about the Murcielago?

4. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

The Murcielago represents a prolonged stylistic evolution for Lamborghini - from the outrageous Countach, through a line of progressively more muted Diablos to the much refined Murcielago. Alongside the evolution of style comes an evolution of technology. There is little question of competition between the Lambo and the 360, or the Lambo and the 550 for that matter.

It is not Ferrari that Lamborghini should have its sights set on, but the newer manufacturers such as Pagani. Pagani's own effort, the Zonda, uses advanced carbon fibre construction and a similar V12 engine pushing out 600 or more horsepower (the engine will run unstressed at 700 BHP). As a result, it is considerably quicker and benefits from sharper handling. Besides the Zonda, the Murcielago is likely to face stiff competition from the forthcoming VW supercar, which in a mere test run demolished several speed records despite hitting a stray animal. It is also likely to retail for $60,000 less than the Lamborghini. Both the VW and Lamborghini come under the same corporate wing, as does Bugatti, who are producing the forthcoming Veyron.

Lamborghini was once the greatest supercar manufacturer in the world without any shadow of a doubt, but it has slipped. Lamborghini is in my opinion still amongst the finest car manufacturer's in the world, but to regain its crown it must produce something spectacular, for no longer does the world tremble at 205 mph. Let's hope the style of Lamborghini and the technological excellence of the VW group can combine to produce something for the first decade of the millenium to equal the magic created by the Countach in the 70s and 80s.

5. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

I'm not sure if I was blinded by all the mainstream drek vivsible at the Moscone show in SF, but I didn't see any Lamborghini's there. Perhaps I missed it. ...I don't know. Did anyone go to the show and see it. Because if its there, I'm going back.

Would love to have as many Mucielago pictures you can send me. My email is paully2@pacbell.net.

6. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

There were no Lamborghini Murcielago on the Moscone Auto Show, none.

Well, there was a $60 model of it in the shelves though.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

I think that all of most of the Lamborghinis like the Murcielago here, is recognizably a Lamborghini cause their all extremely wide in the front, their presence in the road is just like a bully.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Sadly disappointing that the supercar manufacturers snub San Francisco now. Maybe they figure that all the dot-com folks don't have the kind of execisable stock options they use to and that their market here has dried up froi the time being. ...still lame though.

I'll be picking up one of those AutoArt 1/18 diecast models though. They're about as detailed as you can get with die-cast. But the show price was ridiculous. I collect high end die-cast, mostly supercars (since I can't have the real thing), and you can pick that Murcielago up on the web for $45 plus shipping.

9. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Oh well, its all right man. I mean, you know, just don't think about it, I mean hey, you never know, maybe one of you guys might win the lotto, this thing would be a piece of cake.

Just to let you know, dreaming of it is better, than having it, cause after you've played with it a couple of times you'll get tired of it, until you treat it like a normal Corolla.

<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Quote from kenmclaren
    If any of you guys want more pictures of the new Murcielago, you can ask me for some more, I've got a lot, just post your message in this folder, and your email address, and I'll send it to you.

so, yah... send me sum stuff (lamborghini166@hotmail.com)

thanks...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

If you were to choose, which one would you rather have, a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Ferrari F50?<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

All I have to say is this I want one in pearl white with dark blue suede and white piping and stitching chrome wheels,yes it is the best looking lambo,no it will never be like the diablo,but I still want both

13. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

i would take the Lamobrghini anyday. now between the F60 and the Lambo, that's another story<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Lamborghini is my favorite car maker of all, I love them. I love the Murciélago too.

16. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Okay, for what it is worth, here is my opinion:
    yes, this car is really hot and i would do just about anything for one. But personally i would be hard pressed to take one of these over a 6.0 liter Diablo VT. plus I think that this car looks good until those wings come up. Sure they are really cool and just a sweet feature for it, but it just doesnt look as good. Besides that this car is so well designed it amazes me. The perfect double exaust in the back, zero lift at the rear and a 0.33 Cd with spoiler and intakes flush... wow. that is all you can say to this car: wow

17. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

"WOW" , thats the word everyone is screaming about this car. It is a very good car, its better than the Diablo cause the footbox is roomier, more comfortable as I would say. While driving it, its very quiet from the inside of the soundproof cabin, isn't it amazing.

But if you were to choose, which one would you rather have, a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Ferrari F50?

<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

I think that the Murcielago would do.<!-- Signature -->