look at this , its shit

Discussion in '1984 Nissan 300ZX' started by 300ZXmaniak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 300ZX

thank you nate

2. Re: Mustang V 300ZX

I didn't say an 83 I said an 89 Supra which have 232hp.....what year was your 5.0L?

3. Re: 300ZX

no problem, a 94 is simply just an appetizer

4. Re: 300ZX

1/4 mile is .3 seconds better with the GT but that all depends on the driver, and the torque thing is simple NO IMPORT HAS ANY TORQUE, they are not designed to pop wheelies they are ment to hold on the track, this car has the same torque range as an NSX are you saying because the Mustang has more torque than an NSX it would beat it? Don't kid yourself bro you got a very bad point here, look I'll let this slide and I wont start a personal vendeta against you just know what your talking about first plz if you can just do this I wont have to resort to bashing your name off this site (I really hate ppl that argue over proven data or that argue over the internet on stupid points that have already been proven wrong), lets leave it at this if you can drive this car here is a better choice than a 5.0L simply because well well it looks better and handles better and if you are to argue with this it's like argueing to a brik wall this car also has a higher top speed, it's like wondering around the street saying that the earth is flat<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 300ZX

6. Re: 300ZX

shut up u cock

7. Re: 300ZX

NA's are acceptable, they can be modded to 380 HP+ pretty easy, with about 80 shot nitrous, about 320 without nitrous. However, they are very expensive to mod. That's the price you pay, for having a bad a$$ car. Handling is top of the line and dead even with RX-7 and Supra. Acceleration is improved big time with mods(but it won't hold up to TT's). The only people who blast Z's are those who wish they had one. Insurance is expensive, especially if ur young. I'm 18, and mine is $750 every 6 months with good student discount, $1000 every 6 months without. Oh, yeah save a bit of money for maintenance. And if u get a TT, remember $1,500 in mods will give u 400+ HP(they can push out 600+ HP with a tad more money), but they are slightly more to maitain. People like 94stang5L blast 300ZX's cuz they can't afford them, not cuz they're not good cars. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: 300ZX

Thanks a lot for thi info and the link harada, that will help me out a lot.

9. Re: what is the Z's engine called?

what abuot the old datsun Zs?

10. Re: Top Ten List

Hiyo<!-- Signature -->

11. 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

MY CAR IS THE BEST <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

Yeah were are all the 300zx's I need to see more.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

of course they will be the best forever, until the GT-R comes here that is(hopefully)<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

would you settle for seeing a single turbo '84 300zx? it's half as nice at least

15. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

This car is great but yes, I agree that the GTR is better. One thing I don't like about this car is the traction. It's too light on the back. Definitely need a traction control for this car.

16. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

Yes the GTR is fast, but is about 10 years younger. Would you compaire a car made in 1980 with the ZX?
    If you think about it, it goes to show how good this car is.
    Its not much slower than the GTR, 0-60 that is, top speed the Z is faster.

17. Re: 300ZX TWIN-TURBO WILL BE THE BEST FOREVER.....

How do you figure?<!-- Signature -->

18. 300ZX

I think this is the best fast car you can buy used for under $10k.
    They are naturally fast, and when you put an intake in them, whew they can fly!!

19. Re: 300ZX

This is a great car for not much money, and i think its cool that they're bringing it back in 2002 so all of us "rich" people can buy it<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: 300ZX fastest car?

oh no my friend. fastest car under 10k? no way it is the fastest and best looking ever. this car is so bad ass. i would do antyhing to have one. its the best ever made they were morons for discontinuing it.

21. Re: 300ZX

dude your car is totally bad ass! whats the info on it? i am going to be getting a 300zx soon what all should i get for it that would quickly bang up the hp.

22. Re: 300ZX

they are pretty sweet cars.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: 300ZX

oh, i'm sorry, that wasn't my car just a pic of one. One car that didn't get recognition on this site was the 240SX, which is a sweet car, sure it doesn't have the sleek design of the 300ZX, but the performance is just as good

24. Re: 300ZX

Under 10K, I haven't seen that one yet, I found one today for 10K.

1990, 180,000 Miles, Paint Pelling, Broken Antennia, T-Top, Spoiler, New set of tires.
    It was nice regardless, the salesmen didn't know shit about it, he didn't even mention the brand new tires, the tred hadn't even been started to be worn.

25. Re: 300ZX

you think this is a good car? this is the rice grinder mustang wanna be......Wow 198 lb ft torque compared to my 285 in the stang .....and an amazing quarter mile time of 15.5 well well well the stang does it in 15.1......your car rivals a 2000 4.7L pickup Dodge Dakota, that must make you feel great.....and hey did nissan copy the styling of the fiero when they made this car.....Best under 10 grand eh?......first of all mustang GT run for under 10cdn and they haul ass compared to the 300zx.....and an 1988 Supra is better looking and much faster/powerful/price/torque/handling....So next time don't trash the american classic when your talking about an OVERATED hunk of crap like that......(it could have at least been the 300zxTT model)

And 240sx's are not as fast as the 300zx ...sorry buddy