Look what happens when you mix designs

Discussion in '1994 Ferrari F512 M' started by FerrariKing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. just look what happens when you mix a curvey design (the front) with an older square design (the rear). it still liiks good but if they had curved the rear a bit more it would have looked a lot better. maybe more like the 550<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Look what happens when you mix designs

I don't think so...

3. Re: Look what happens when you mix designs

i like the old boxy back...

4. re:

i like it.

5. Re: Look what happens when you mix designs

this ferrari looks well nice aint nuffin wrong with mixing designs if the car looks good all companies mix designs. If they come up with designs as good as this then fair doos.

6. I'm surprised there's so much love for the F512M on this site; the mixed design elements don't work for me at all. I'm no fan of retractable headlights, but these fixed units make the front look even boxier. The front bumper and rear lights look like cost-cutting measures, like they had a few extra left over from the F355. I think the most significant things about the F512M are the wheels. They're virtual copies of the ones from the Pininfarina Mythos concept car. It's a Ferrari, and therefore a family member to me, but I'd rather be driving it than looking at it.

7. i dont like it. its fast though.

8. You are correct, the front bumper and taillights are definitely influenced by the F355, and the tail lights do seem like a last minute add on... however, I still would not say they were cost cutting measures.