LOOKS CRAP

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by tvr rules, Aug 10, 2002.

1. NO STYLE AT ALL

2. Re: LOOKS CRAP

No brain and taste at all in your case.

3. Re: LOOKS CRAP

It is hideous though, although most non-peugeot-like, that they have made.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: LOOKS CRAP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tiger005</i>
    <b>It is hideous though, although most non-peugeot-like, that they have made.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That doesn't look Pug ? How fun !!!

Take a look at these conepts : Oxia , Asphalte and RC.

You'll see then if the Feline has no design link with them.

5. Re: LOOKS CRAP

It certainly does not look like crap...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: LOOKS CRAP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Civic Heat</i>
    <b>Im loven all the thought and effort put in those 2 posts...hahaha
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yeah but hey at least deuginthesky`s post at least rhymed somewhat.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: LOOKS CRAP

from the front and rear it looks good to me. Just that side shot...that just kills it.

8. Re: LOOKS CRAP

Well, apart from discussing the idiot who started this thread.
    Anyone knows anything about the performance of this baby ?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: LOOKS CRAP

my friend made the point that it looks like a penis with a wart. just thought id add that.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: LOOKS CRAP

um yeh i don't like it, and y r u guys re-butting we don't haev to like it and yeh i spose he didn't have any reasons, but I agree that it looks liek a penis with a wart from the side. maybe if the cabin was changed to look better from side on it would be a nicer car, from front it looks insane. but the side view spoils it.

11. Re: LOOKS CRAP

LOOKS CRAP.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: LOOKS CRAP

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>LOOKS CRAP.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Another stupid guy...