Looks like a Honda to me.

Discussion in '1999 Cadillac Steinmetz Catera Concept' started by highlife420, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

Yea i dont like the look of it. But i do like the specs of it. I dont like the civic look a like kinda cars. I hate civics.<!-- Signature -->

2. The front end looks like a Honda.... or some other cheesy-ass import.

3. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

I think it is a very nice car

4. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from apollyon</i>
    <b>The front end looks like a Honda.... or some other cheesy-ass import.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    apollyon had it bang-on. Its an import look-a-like. Thats my opinion.
    So don't get pissed at me.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

It looks some what like a Honda, but I can tell for this pic. this is not a Honda.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

u r all stupid, it IS an import u dum cretinous fools!!! r u eva gonna grow a brain, jeez!!!! IT IS AN OPEL, WE HAVE IT IN ENGLAND!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from chevy_dude</i>
    <b>u r all stupid, it IS an import u dum cretinous fools!!! r u eva gonna grow a brain, jeez!!!! IT IS AN OPEL, WE HAVE IT IN ENGLAND!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Man, if you're going to call us stupid - and obviously haven't even
    passed 3rd grade spelling - you have NO right to call ANYONE dumb.
    Dumb idiot.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

i really have no idea what cadillac was thinking when they made this...... my first thought was a nos burning piece of crap but if you really consider the power and look at the specs, it is an ok kinda car. bmw has 300 hp and only does 155 mph top speed so id say this was an ok kinda car.... id still take a corvette any day<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks like a Honda to me.

he's dumb except for the fact that's he's right and you're wrong. Remove yourself from existance and do everyone a favour.

10. i love it, maybe because i have one though!!!!!

11. This thing's a Cadillac?!