looks like a suburu!

Discussion in '2001 Citroën Xsara T4 WRC' started by zeemastaflex786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. looks just like a suburu. i wouldnt get this.

2. Re: looks like a suburu!

Yeah, I could see someone on acid thinking this is a subaru.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: looks like a suburu!

Suburu? Try Subaru, spell it right. Get a 1% on your GED? Obviously dumb ass! Subaru my ass. This thing is sweet. Ever tried getting airborne in your peice Geo? or how about your Benz'? Right.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: looks like a suburu!

You guys must puff hardcore peter to think that this thing looks like a Subaru Impreza WRX. The Subaru isn't so curvy, is lower to the ground, and a longer body. This looks like a Citroen, there is nothing to compare it to, nothing to lose against it, accept a Skoda.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: looks like a suburu!

The Xsara doesn't look like a Subaru, for sure . The subaru has the line of a sedan whereas the Xsara is a small car like the Renault Megane or the MB sportcoupe. Maybe its headligths are quit similar to the Subaru's ones. But that's all.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: looks like a suburu!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Clock</i>
    <b>Suburu? Try Subaru, spell it right. Get a 1% on your GED? Obviously dumb ass! Subaru my ass. This thing is sweet. Ever tried getting airborne in your peice Geo? or how about your Benz'? Right.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

First off... Clock, youre a bloody wanker, why would you even post that, he made a simple spelling error. ever hear the phrase "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"? well lets rephrase that to... if youre a complete asshole w/ no real reason for talking other than to belittle others not only should you not speak, you should go shoot yourself.... second i really dont think this looks like a subaru.

7. Re: looks like a suburu!

eeeeeehhhhhhhhh............naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, it dont son