Looks like Bently

Discussion in '1959 Facel Vega HK 500' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Doesn't it?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks like Bently

I think it looks more that a Alfa Gulieta(sp?) Sprint<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Looks like Bently

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Doesn't it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

its bentley<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks like Bently

Almost a heavy as one?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks like Bently

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SPEED MAN</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Doesn't it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

its bentley</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

are you saying that it is a bently?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks like Bently

No, it does not look like a Bentley in the slightest form. How dare you disrespect Bentley so.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks like Bently

Facel Vega's were Bentley's competitor in the 1960's. They had big Chrysler V8's, and were quite fast for 1960. If you ever get a chance to look at the interior, you will see that it is pure Bentley, amazing wood and soft leather.

8. Re: Looks like Bently

I must disagree it does not look like a Bentley. It will never look like a Bentley.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks like Bently

It is spelled BENTLEY

10. Re: Looks like Bently

Which one/s?
    Looks like theres a hint of Volvo in there to me.

11. Re: Looks like Bently

this was at the time one of the most respected luxuary car.
    Seems it lost its respect with age.
    But you cannot deny how beautiful, powerful, fast and luxurious this car is/was at the time.

12. Re:
    Looks like Bently

I think this car was just ripping off Bently, i think they knew bently was better than they could ever be alone, so they copied them, but some how came out with a peice.

13. Re: Looks like Bently

no.

14. Re: Looks like Bently

looks like a Bentley/Mercedes combo

15. Re: Looks like Bently

first of all. don't even compare bentley with THIS piece of crap. and i agree. this is brutish compared with the bently

16. Bentleys are shite compared to this. Incase its great looks werent enough (that picture does it no justice), it was powered by a hemi. one of the few decent french cars i know of.