looks the same - like shiyt

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by locoako786, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ugly ugly #$%#in whyd they have to add pontiac to GM???

2. Re: looks the same - like shiyt

lol, yeah it is pretty crappy looking. but the performance isnt that bad. it has the potential to be a nice car. but then again, wut the hell do i know.

3. Re: looks the same - like shiyt

compared to other pontiacs this car is gorgeous. Then again bob lutz better be doin something about it. aztec=ugly #$%#in shit

4. Re: looks the same - like shiyt

yeah it does look a lot like the earlier ones. looks great. potiac USUALLY has good designs. then theres the aztec. good lord that things hidious!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: looks the same - like shiyt

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>ugly ugly #$%#in whyd they have to add pontiac to GM???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This looks MUCH different<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: looks the same - like shiyt

I think that this is perty good. It grew on me. 280hp. out of this is perty good.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: looks the same - like shiyt

This car is following a long line of muscle cars from the original 60's Grand Prix with the big block, ground pounding 400 V-8, how can a B.M.W. compare to american Muscle? you pay three times as much for a B.M.W as you would for a domestic car, pure and simple. Its like comparing apples and oranges.