looks ugly

Discussion in '1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe' started by Jerm, Aug 10, 2002.

1. is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?

2. Re: looks ugly

its just you

3. Re: looks ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from that guy</i>
    <b>is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your ugly. this car is a legend, not only in looks and styling, but preformance, this car was a milestone in autmotive history.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: looks ugly

it's too difficult for me to imagine a better looking old coupe

5. Re: looks ugly

This and the 300SL are probably the only Mercedes I like . . . with a few exceptions. This thing thing is beautiful<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: looks ugly

I swear it's ignorance...

7. Re: looks ugly

The only thing ugly around here is your face. This car is beautiful.

8. Re: looks ugly

sorry r u blind or what ...
    why do they let such cave men in , please get a life

9. Re: looks ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from that guy</i>
    <b>is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

go sit in the corner and think about what you just said<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: looks ugly

Sorry, but is just you, this design is awesome.

11. Re: looks ugly

you're voted off the island... you are the weakest link goodbye!!! that is a fluid, sexy, orgasmic vehicle and you really need to rethink your opinion...

12. Re: looks ugly

go play hide and go #$%# yourself you fool this is the classic of all classics.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: looks ugly

What?!! Ugly?!! This is the most beautiful car ever, in my opinion.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: looks ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from greghourigan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from that guy</i>
    <b>is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your ugly. this car is a legend, not only in looks and styling, but preformance, this car was a milestone in autmotive history.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're right

15. Re: looks ugly

Mercedes perform and are good quality cars but I have never liked the look of modern ones. This is one of the few merecedes that i like the look of. It is a thing of beauty and though youare entitled to your opinion, i dont see how you could think it was ugly.

16. Re: looks ugly

that gay is an idiot<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: looks ugly

You're ugly, your mother is ugly your family is ugly your country is ugly....where you are is ugly your life is ugly, everything you know or touch is ugly exept this car!!!

18. Re: looks ugly

its you

19. Re: looks ugly

I dont like it much. The back of it looks dodgy. However i wouldn't argue if someone gave me one. I'd prefer an Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato though.

20. Re: looks ugly

u wish u could afford 1 this car could smoke any car u own

21. Re: looks ugly

Nah, it's just you

22. You are right about that.

23. nah. ur mum is ugly.

24. ur mom is ugly

25. why doncha go**** of a building