looks ugly

Discussion in '1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe' started by volante, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: looks ugly

it's too difficult for me to imagine a better looking old coupe

2. Re: looks ugly

that gay is an idiot<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: looks ugly

go play hide and go #$%# yourself you fool this is the classic of all classics.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: looks ugly

What?!! Ugly?!! This is the most beautiful car ever, in my opinion.<!-- Signature -->

5. is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?

6. Re: looks ugly

its just you

7. Re: looks ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from that guy</i>
    <b>is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your ugly. this car is a legend, not only in looks and styling, but preformance, this car was a milestone in autmotive history.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: looks ugly

This and the 300SL are probably the only Mercedes I like . . . with a few exceptions. This thing thing is beautiful<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: looks ugly

I swear it's ignorance...

10. Re: looks ugly

The only thing ugly around here is your face. This car is beautiful.

11. Re: looks ugly

sorry r u blind or what ...
    why do they let such cave men in , please get a life

12. Re: looks ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from that guy</i>
    <b>is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

go sit in the corner and think about what you just said<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: looks ugly

Sorry, but is just you, this design is awesome.

14. Re: looks ugly

you're voted off the island... you are the weakest link goodbye!!! that is a fluid, sexy, orgasmic vehicle and you really need to rethink your opinion...

15. Re: looks ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from greghourigan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from that guy</i>
    <b>is it jus me, or is that ugly lookin?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your ugly. this car is a legend, not only in looks and styling, but preformance, this car was a milestone in autmotive history.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're right

16. Re: looks ugly

Mercedes perform and are good quality cars but I have never liked the look of modern ones. This is one of the few merecedes that i like the look of. It is a thing of beauty and though youare entitled to your opinion, i dont see how you could think it was ugly.