McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started taki

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by nicktraffic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. McLaren built the fastest car in the world with the f1 and then started taking the piss by building the F1LM which had EVEN faster acceleration!!! They took it too far with the F1GT. Yeah its a work of art and its fine for the race track but is there any point if its on the road??

PERFORMANCE FIGURES?????????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

They had to make this car to compete in the FIA Championship and Le Mans. This is the road-legal version of the GTR Long Tail.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

really? did they make the 1988 chevy calaway sledgehammer corvette with 880 hp and did the top speed of 254.76 mph??? did they? hmmm? they just based it on a million dollar engine and #$%#ed off for a while <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

I have no idea what you're talking about.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

I don't think even he know's what he's talking about. Anyway... let's just ignore him. This is an awesome car. The Sledgehammer Corvette shouldn't be compared to this because it's tuned to its absolute limit, and this is STOCK, meaning it came directly from the ORIGINAL manufacturer. If you tuned this, you'd have yourself a rocket that would tear through any Sledgehammer Corvette like it were nothing.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from nicktraffic</i>
    <b>McLaren built the fastest car in the world with the f1 and then started taking the piss by building the F1LM which had EVEN faster acceleration!!! They took it too far with the F1GT. Yeah its a work of art and its fine for the race track but is there any point if its on the road??

PERFORMANCE FIGURES?????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What an idiot

7. #7 FinalTierX, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  8. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

I LOVE MCLAREN F1 GT<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

covette actually built the fastest car in the world
    chevrolet callaway sledgehammer corvette 409 kph

10. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

Dude a Porsche could ripe this shit in half......this car will be singing (with a lil tune)

R A P E Get your hands off of me
    Its rape rape

11. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

we're talking about production cars.

12. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

Also the McLaren turns better, every-day supercar, nice, fast, faster eccel because the tires don't spin as much, central seating, just take what ever the corvette produces and times it by two and you get your stats for a McLaren.

13. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

if you do it that way those rocket cars count for fastest cars idiot, besides we're TALKING about PRODUCTION cars.

14. #14 Black Devil, Nov 24, 2002
    Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

www.free6.com ... just kidin'!!!

15. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

Okay...damn!-Guys like u are getting on ma nerves!!!-U are just posting such a #$%# in here!!!
    The #$%#ing Porsches are #$%#in ugly cars without any attention to detail!No Porsche could ever smoke a Mc Laren u retard!!!-**** off u freak and stop posting Porsche shit right here!
    Damn asshole!

16. #16 Black Devil, Nov 25, 2002
    Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

www.free6.com

17. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

sorry, but why did the Mclaren F1 GTR finish racing in Lemans, it was beaten by the Porsche GT1...I guess one Porsche beat it

18. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

Okay for one time ... this has nothing to say!!!

19. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

so you were wrong in what you said about Porsches being ugly and could never "smoke" a Mclaren, seems it did

20. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

>Sorry guy..I am German and I hate the #$%#in' ugly Porsches and I hate to see them every day on the streets!!!-Porsches are not rare enough to get a high level of supercars!!!And the Carrera GT is really nice but I think that even a Murcielago is almost as good as the GT!!!-So the GT plays not even in the Enzo's class!!!

21. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

NOT the fastest!!! check the oldsmobile aerotech (1987)
    top speed = 278 mph...!!
    and dodge tomahawk top speed over 300 mph!

22. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

Come on...didn't u get the point??huh??
    -We talk about production quality cars!!

23. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

The Carrera GT costs about 200 000 USD less than the Enzo, so it's more classed with the Saleen S7 and Pagani Zonda.

24. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

Yep I think u are right!-So don't compare a Carrera GT to an Enzo or even to a F1!!!
    Thanx°°°

25. Re: McLaren built the fastest car in the world and then started

I don't consider a 4-wheel single seat Viper cycle a car.