Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclaren F1

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by MR2Supra, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

You gay liar!!!!!! It's amazing that people belive you!!!!!!

2. If any body doesent know me I collect rare exotic super cars
    Im am mad about cars Cars some of the cars I have are a Mclaren F1,
    Diablo GT, Bentley arnage red label (i use this daily because most supercars are impractical), ferrari f50, chrysler prowler, 1969 chevrolet corvette and more email me: dylansa2002@hotmail.com for info on other cars and reviews

3. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

sweet i wish i could afford all that shit.

4. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mclaren F1 GT fan</i>
    <b>If any body doesent know me I collect rare exotic super cars
    Im am mad about cars Cars some of the cars I have are a Mclaren F1,
    Diablo GT, Bentley arnage red label (i use this daily because most supercars are impractical), ferrari f50, chrysler prowler, 1969 chevrolet corvette and more email me: dylansa2002@hotmail.com for info on other cars and reviews </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The only thing your missing bud..is one sweeeet ass BMW! and that will complete your Collection for sure...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

oooh aren't you cool flaunting bs~~

I wish my ego was as inflatable as yours

6. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

i wish i could believe you, but i think your full of shit bud

7. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

Its amazing that there just happens to be one of the 100 or so McLaren owners on these forums. Wait, about 20 people have claimed to own one. These forums are teaming with so much bullshit sometimes its not even funny. Why don't you back up your claims with photos? Why don't you use some of that vast wealth of yours to buy a decent digital camera and show us.

8. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

Hey man if your telling the truth that is really cool how you have those really exotic cars. <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... I dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

Here's my Mclaren F1 at my collection

So Please don't call me a 'Gay Liar'. Don't be afraid about being
    sucessful it's what holds everybody back. "Anyone can be sucessful if they believe in them selfs. So they could achieve with Hounour"

10. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... I dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

That isn't your Mclaren. That picture was on the Mclaren webstie like 2 months ago you gay liar.

11. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

You know what Gay means it means 'Love' in the dictionary

12. #12 FerrariKing, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

Oh so you think that picture is of your car at your collection
    are you sure u dont want to change your story mate.is it actually yours or is it taken from the same dealership as the cars below.
    hey theve even got more pics of your car there, maybe everyone should checkem out

http://216.33.148.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=0ce3911579c7bcbe47219ce7630529e5&lat=1013335180&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2emotorcars%2dintl%2ecom

Yeah i thought so not yours!!!

i can actually back up the fact i own cars like this, not an f1 but ferrari's.

how bout you explain your story now

13. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

MclarenF1GT_fan,

I was reading a MotorTrend Mclaren F1 report several months ago, it could have been a year ago. They test drove a regular Mclaren F1, the article was very interesting. I am sure you could find at motortrend.com. The article said that there were either 6 or 8 Mclaren F1s in the United States!!! I can't remember if it was 6 or 8, but it's a freaking small number!!! It makes me wonder where all the others went? African princes, European royalty, and MiddleEastern oil people???

I have seen 1 Mclaren F1 about 3.5 years ago in the US LIVE. It was owned by Ralph Lauren. So you have 1 of the other 5 or 7 copies of it? That is steep! IF it's true - you are THE MAN!

To buy 1 of these, you don't just have to have a load of money but also be at the right place and at the right time. Most of cars like this are custom made by Mclaren. The one that MotorTrend testdrove was owned by somebody anon. who lives in Texas (I think). Do you live is Texas? MotorTrend said that the driver seat was custom made by a after-market people to fit the ASS of the owner. So it was not comfortable for test drivers to use!

Anyway, I will keep on dreaming of driving and owning one.

2Fast-Dre.

14. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

dont forget that one has been wrecked by the owner of bmw who was showing off for clients.

15. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

I have all 100 F1s, bow before me.

16. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

a mclaren is just pimp..and i have seen one rolling on i-10 in arizona and thats the only one i have seen in my life!! if i were to see this car parked some where i would prolly rape it!

17. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

hey McLaren F1 GT fan or whatever, if you have a Mclaren F1, then my grandma has a Ferrari F60!!!!!!!!!!

18. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

Hey buddy your full of shit!......you dont have a freaking Mclaren F1.......and just like that kid showed us.....its a pic from the website.....why do you lie??.....to try to be cool??......and where do you work??.....thats makes you get so much money to buy all of those exotic cars??......and even if you had that kind of money you would have to be famous..and i dont know you??.........and im sure a person that owns exotic cars would come to a site like this to show off......your so gay.....yeah it means "love" as in the same gender you #%$got.....i cant believe so many people believe this bullshitter!
    ...haha.........and for the people who dont.......know the truth!
    ......you can afford all those cars!

19. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

Damn,
    that so #$%#inŽliars still write that shit here..I canŽt believe that!!!Not even 5 person all over the world have such a collection of that finest supercars,so u are just a damn bad liar!!!Dream on°°°<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

i have a mclaren too
    but are you lying like me?
    the pic below is my one<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Mclaren F1 GT... i dont have one of these but i got a Mclare

If that pic is yours u should show us more pics of """yours"""!!!
    Just as a proof!