Mega...Never heard of them

Discussion in '1995 Mega Track' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Where are they from? Do they tune cars or make their own?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

Mega is a French company, they make these cars.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

Mega is French, they make their own cars and they r really good at it<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

sweet vehicle<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

it's weird because i had never heard of it<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

Aren't they also resposible the Mega Tjaffer? Now that's a car!!
    And about the Track? Maybe something to beat a Diablo, if you can find a shortcut offroad...

7. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

its cool and all, but good god, I've seen like 5 diffrent makes that make a car that looks just like that. I can't stand it when a car company starts making spin-offs of cars that arn't even theirs to begin with, quit coping! And how does a 155.3 top speed compete with a diablo. Leave the italians to the italians because it seems to me that the french have a little catching up to do.

8. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

There is no other car like the Megatrack in the world. In terms of size, luxury, performance and offroad ability nothing comes even close. Its top speed may not be in the "supercar" range but that is not what it is built for. If you want speed buy a Diablo. If you want to drive off road through the desert at 120 mph with 4 people in high luxury then buy a Megatrack. It would be the perfect James Bond car. I do not think there is another production car in the world that has 12 inches of ground clearance. If there is let me know.

9. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

Looks like they make some sweet cars too.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 Trans Am</i>
    <b>Looks like they make some sweet cars too.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

They also make cars for ice races , this is becoming very popular in France during the winter.

11. this car is 4wd....

12. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

ice races seem dangerous and fun, plus if a lot of us never heard of em they probably rn't that famous.
    :\

13. Re: Mega...Never heard of them

they should have a better name than mega.