Message to all.

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by Mustang Cobra R, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Re: Message to all.

Yeah, he's a pissoff.

2. Re: Message to all.

I love the hood the most.

3. Re: Message to all.

Yeah the hood is pretty sweet. I like the hoods the SVT Cobras have now too.

4. Re: Message to all.

Hell yeah. I saw one of thsoe up close in the school parking lot today and that hood makes the car look powerful.

5. Re: Message to all.

It gives it a totally different attitude.

6. Re: Message to all.

hell yeah. Its sotra like "try me...I DARE YA!"

7. Re: Message to all.

You can also get the old 70s Mach 1 hoods too for the current Mustangs.

8. Re: Message to all.

Awesome. But the best lookin hood are those from the 96-98 Cobras with the two air thingy's on the sides. THose look badass.

9. Re: Message to all.

Yes they do!

10. Re: Message to all.

Is it just me or are you also seeing a growing number of Cobras on the road? Ahhhh, its a beautiful sight to see such a spectacular car. Now the sight is more and more common. Gotta love it.

11. Re: Message to all.

Hell yeah. Today I saw a 427 Shelby Cobra in a Long's Drug Store parking lot. Black with silver stripes. Bad as Hell!!

12. Re: Message to all.

Black? schweet!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Re: Message to all.

I be seeing them and Roush Mustangs a lot lately. Today at the car wash I saw a 57 Vette and 63 to 67 Vette Stingray. Man, did they look beautiful. I cant remember if the Stingray was a plit rear window or not. Anyway, it looked hot.

14. Re: Message to all.

My friend taunted some guy in a Saleen burning methanol (i could smell it) with his 95 Accord. Pretty funny, we just wanted to see what he could do at a stoplight. He did a wheelie... great stuff.

This is a really powerful car. But did you say its radio and A/C were removed? Thats too bad, weight should have been removed from somewhere else. I know this is a track built car but nothing is more fun than using a track car as a daily driver.

15. Re: Message to all.

Yeah I agree. I dont know if the Radio and A/C were removed though.

16. Re: Message to all.

yes they were. in an effort to reduce weight the Cobra R had its stereo system and A/C removed. not the bes car for that 4 hour drive to vegas, but whatever

17. Re: Message to all.

I'll just have one installed for that then.

18. Re: Message to all.

But even then, the Z06 still beat it in a drag race but barely. The Z06 is smaller and has a bigger, more powerful engine.