Miata

Discussion in '1956 AC Ace-Bristol' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Miata

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>ummmmm it looks like a cobra but nothin like a miata!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->agree<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Miata

It would look like a Cobra wouldn't it? I mean, a Mk I or Mk II Cobra is just this with a bigger engine!

3. Re: Miata

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Looks like an old miata</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This is a 1990 Miata and that's the oldest you can find, and i don't see the resemblence to the 1956 AC Ace-Bristol:<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Miata

well it kinda does look like a miata.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Miata

It would look like a Miata if you change the lights, grille and parts of the front.

6. Re: Miata

ummmmm it looks like a cobra but nothin like a miata!<!-- Signature -->

7. Looks like an old miata<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Miata

you are a moron. this looks nothing like a miata. it is taller and more curvy than the miata. the grill is wrong, the windsheild slope is wrong. the headlights are wrong. have you ever seen a miata?

9. Re: Miata

it doesn't look like a miata

10. Re: Miata

it doesn't look like a miata

11. Re: Miata

yeah we know

12. #16 2003 Ford GT, Apr 25, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. Wow. This is sick. The Ace is blinking beautiful and the 1990 miata is basically a ripoff of the Lotus Elan (c. 1970) but with less effort put into the design and detail.